Gavin Newsom: "They're coming after you next." (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 07:13:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Gavin Newsom: "They're coming after you next." (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gavin Newsom: "They're coming after you next."  (Read 1013 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« on: August 05, 2022, 02:11:14 PM »

This is really good messaging. Newsom is a really good orator and has a lot of charisma. He'd be a force to be reckoned with if he ran for President.

DeSantis vs Newsom would be a pretty interesting race
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2022, 02:36:35 PM »

This is really good messaging. Newsom is a really good orator and has a lot of charisma. He'd be a force to be reckoned with if he ran for President.

It would be a high turnout race for sure. Both are liked by the base but also they're absolutely loathed by the other side.

Oh sure though probably not to the level Biden/Harris vs Trump for example and there probably would be a more clear policy debate as well here too.

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2022, 03:37:50 PM »
« Edited: August 06, 2022, 03:43:51 PM by Old School Republican »

As much as I love Biden, I agree 100%. I guess Newsom is my second choice after Biden right now and I would certainly back him over Harris for a variaty of reasons.

Newsom/Whitmer vs. DeSantis/Noem would be an interesting matchup of governors.

I think Youngkin would be a better choice for DeSantis as Noem doesn’t seem like she adds much while Youngkin being VP could help lock down NC and maybe make VA a battleground again .

Though if DeSantis had to pick a female governor , I would say the best choice is Reynolds as Iowa as many similar voters to SW WI and winning Wisconsin would be crucial to any Republican path to 270.

Governors though imo should pick a Senator or someone with a good deal of DC experience as their running mate so I’d say DeSantis/Scott(Tim Scott not Rick ) vs Newsom/Klobuchar would probably be a better matchup .
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies