2020 MLB Season Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 05:45:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  2020 MLB Season Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2020 MLB Season Thread  (Read 14412 times)
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« on: July 26, 2020, 09:39:04 PM »

Watched the Cubbies up in Wrigleyville on Friday ... felt so weird, lol.  2-1, I’ll take it!
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2020, 09:57:13 AM »

Congrats to Mariners along with Tampa Bay and Toronto Blue Jay's, whom share the team colors, they are the minor leaguers of the MLB and will never win a Wrld Series. If there is consolidation which will have to be considered due to ongoing Pandemic,  wouldn't mind seeing all 3 teams cut

The Blue Jay's have already won a World Series... Twice.

Tampa Bay is one of the best teams in the American League, and well yea the M's suck.

Listen, here: if OC says the Blue Jays have never won a World Series, then the Blue Jays have never won a World Series. If OC says Tampa Bay sucks, then they suck.

Who do you think you are, challenging the word of Atlas' lord & savior!?

I must have missed the memo saying OC is the lord and savior of this forum, given the lack of speaking in any intelligible language, let alone English.

When you awaken to nightmarish visits from this...

... don't say you weren't warned by those of us smart enough to worship!
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2020, 11:52:48 PM »

Dread it. Run from it. Postseason fish magic arrives all the same, & now it's here.

Or should I say, the Marlins are.
As a Chicagoan, the Cubs are nothing without their roof top fans, they are gonna have to prove themselves outside the Cubbie, Marlins are gonna have to win 4 games, not 2, in the next round

The Cubs have generally been nothing outside of one lucky season.

Even when you say objectively true things about the Cubs, your pathetically misplaced (or, if you’d rather, ridiculously excessive and embarrassing) hatred of the Cubs prevents any credibility.  Like on other subforums, you just sound generally frustrated and cranky.  You’re like a Fox News host who finds a legitimate thing to criticize Democrats on but can’t help but let the pettiness shine through anyway.

With that said, wow.  We suck.  And we have since 2016 (Bryant/Rizzo/Baez average in the Playoffs since then speaks volumes).  Could never say I’m glad we’re just done, but ... ugh.  Embarrassing.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies