Missouri Farm Bureau Endorses Koster (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 11:00:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Missouri Farm Bureau Endorses Koster (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Missouri Farm Bureau Endorses Koster  (Read 2697 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: August 06, 2016, 11:24:11 AM »

It's a huge endorsement, but TNVolunteer is just concern trolling right now.  It's right on the border between toss-up tilt-R and Lean-R.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 09:07:22 AM »

It's a huge endorsement, but TNVolunteer is just concern trolling right now.  It's right on the border between toss-up tilt-R and Lean-R.

Why is everyone so confindent of a victory of a Greitens victory. Literally the only thing working in Greitens favor is that Misssouri will vote for Trump.

This. You could rate it a Tossup, but I definitely think Koster has the advantage. I also think the Senate race is a Tossup. Missouri is really not that Republican when it comes to statewide and Senate races (See: 2012).

Btw: Looks like Koster might get the endorsement of the NRA as well.

Sorry, I was thinking of the Senate race Tongue  The Governor's race is toss-up tilt-D.  Koster may be able to push this to lean D closer to the election, but this race is probably gonna tighten quite a bit now that the Republican primary is over.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 12:46:43 PM »

All of the Koster for Governor signs on farms all across Missouri are a beautiful sight when making your way through rural Missouri.

Yes.. I saw last weekend. So lovely.

I think Russ Carnahan wins Lt. Governor. We should hold on to SoS but Treasuer and Secretary of State may ne a struggle. What do you think?

Really?  Russ Carnahan always struck me as a pretty weak candidate.  I think SoS is gone, btw.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies