Vote Purple State/Marokai Blue in June! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 07:14:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Vote Purple State/Marokai Blue in June! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Vote Purple State/Marokai Blue in June!  (Read 30024 times)
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: April 26, 2010, 08:31:31 PM »

Best of luck to the both of you!  I won't make an endorsement at this time, at least until I know whether or not the JCP will field a Presidential candidate of its own...but I think it is safe to say you will at least get second preference.  Smiley
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 11:20:07 PM »

Personally, I see no problem at all with both of you maintaining your current posts during this campaign.  And I hope that you will.
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 10:13:53 PM »

1. I don't have a wiki account.
2. I have no plans of getting a wiki account.
3. I have just done a remarkable job on the census and voter lists, if I do say so myself.  If you are threatening to fire me for not doing wiki work, I suppose that will be your prerogative once you are elected- I think it would be a bad move.
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 10:42:39 PM »

Oh, I'll think about it, okay?  It's just not the job I signed up for, and I'm not appreciating being forced into a corner by the presumptive future President.  I don't know thing one about it, and I don't know where to go to learn.
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 10:55:11 PM »

If you really want to push this, get an instruction manual published, or provide a link to one.  Like I said, I know zero about this.  If Purple State wants everybody getting involved, we all need some training.
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2010, 10:59:22 PM »

That is a valid concern and one that can be addressed relatively simply. The first step is PMing Peter for an account. Once that is done, I recommend playing around with your page and seeing what you can self-teach. Beyond that, there are always experts on the forum out there who are willing to help.

That's a start, but I'm asking for a bit more.

You're asking me- and pretty much all of Atlasia- to invest some time and energy into learning how to do something.  I ask for instructions, your suggestion is I play around and see what I can self-teach.

In order to post the voter list, I had to learn how to post tables.  How did I do that?  I went to the ?Help link.  It didn't provide much, but it gave me enough to accomplish what I needed.  If there's a similar link for wiki editing, just tell me where it is and I'll shut up.

I hear a lot from people how difficult and cumbersome the process can be.  Purple State, you point out that there are a few "experts" available to help.  My challenge to you, Mr. Candidate, is to find one of these "experts" to write a basic instruction manual.  I'm sure it need not be overly lengthy- a few pages maybe.  If you can deliver that, I promise to get an account and update the voter list there.  Deal?

If it was just for me, I wouldn't be so demanding.  But you are asking for a lot more than just me.  This may make it possible for you to get there.
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2010, 08:26:38 PM »

I too am very pleased with this bill.  Clean energy was always something I wanted to accomplish as a Senator, but sadly, never did.  Writing bills just isn't a strong point with me... I think I'll be much more in a comfortable position as the RG.
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2010, 08:38:47 PM »

Thanks Hamilton, we don't need your help here.
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2010, 10:23:52 PM »

At this time, former Senator and current Registrar General Fritz does formally ENDORSE this ticket.  Cheesy
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2010, 10:47:10 PM »
« Edited: June 17, 2010, 10:56:18 PM by RG Fritz »

Way to duck the question, Purple State.  Tongue

I don't see why this would have to be an amendment.  The Senate could pass this as ordinary legislation.

Edit: well, maybe not.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies