Clinton Foundation To Bar Foreign And Corporate Donations If Hillary Wins (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:29:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton Foundation To Bar Foreign And Corporate Donations If Hillary Wins (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton Foundation To Bar Foreign And Corporate Donations If Hillary Wins  (Read 1677 times)
Seriously?
United States

« on: August 19, 2016, 01:13:58 PM »

Well, I guess Untrustworthy, Lazy, Lying, Crooked Hillary! and her impeached alleged rapist grifter husband already secured millions in bribes from rogue nations, actors and other degenerates.

So they can take a few years off from their bribery scheme, they are still head of the game and those rogue nations, actors and other degenerates can get their payoffs.

From Huffington Post via Reuters.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/clinton-foundation-donations_us_57b646c6e4b0b51733a27de5
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 03:08:54 PM »
« Edited: August 19, 2016, 03:12:48 PM by Seriously? »

Please don't stop posting here before Election Day. I'm so looking forward to your reaction when the race is called for Clinton at 11pm.

Rememeber when, back in 2012, this seriously? guy was one of the biggest poll unskewers in the forum? After election day, he wrote some half assed "I was sort of wrong" post and then dissapeared until february of this year Grin
Yeah, you missed 2014, but that's OK. As a blue avatar on that cycle, it was a glorious, glorious day. All you red avatars were running away with your head in the sand.

I was here for a week or two before the election in 2012, so I don't know what you are talking about.

It's OK though, attack the messenger when your candidate is the one that is flawed.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 03:19:09 PM »

Can you stop looking for fights posting anti-Hillary news?
There. Fixed it for you.

Ummm. No.

The news is not always pro-Clinton, anti-Trump you know. God knows if Trump passes gas in public, we'll see a post on Atlas about it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies