BLM national org.: making friends with cops is bad, only hold them accountable! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 05:29:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  BLM national org.: making friends with cops is bad, only hold them accountable! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BLM national org.: making friends with cops is bad, only hold them accountable!  (Read 2027 times)
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« on: July 25, 2016, 04:19:29 AM »

Ku Klux Klan(1900-1960s) Terrorizing black communities and use of intimidation for southern democrats.

Black Lives Matter (2014- present)  Terrorizing crippled black communities and use of intimidation for voting purposes to benefit white liberal democrats. 

To understand the present you must remember the past.

MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 04:31:11 AM »

Ku Klux Klan(1900-1960s) Terrorizing black communities and use of intimidation for southern democrats.

Black Lives Matter (2014- present)  Terrorizing crippled black communities and use of intimidation for voting purposes to benefit white liberal democrats. 

To understand the present you must remember the past.

Can you try and atleat veil your racist rants.  Thanks from all of us.

How is that racist?   

But then again of course I will be labeled a racist after pointing out similarities between the two. Despite that fact that I'm actually AA.    Ok yeah, I'm racist against my own race and its great to know that a white man has to accuse me of that.   
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies