North Carolina Overturns LGBT-Discrimination Bans (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 12:01:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  North Carolina Overturns LGBT-Discrimination Bans (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: North Carolina Overturns LGBT-Discrimination Bans  (Read 15512 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: March 24, 2016, 05:01:33 PM »

I've struggled a bit with the concept of transgenderism.. but the trans people I've met in person have all been wonderful people very sure of their decisions.

So, I fully support trans people and sex reassignment surgery.  I just think it should be a long, drawn out process with every opportunity to change your mind.

As for the trans movement being synonymous with the gay movement... there are issues there that need to be resolved and they should both be their own movements alongside each other fighting for the same thing.  Just don't expect gays to totally understand a trans person's plight because they are gay and vice versa.  We're different things...
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 05:04:07 PM »

as for North Carolina... what the hell is the matter with you people?  Do you really think this will help anyone?  Do you think it's doing anyone any good?

If you think you're somehow pleasing God by doing this... think again.  God is pretty sick and tired of your bullsh**t.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 06:14:42 PM »

If you are physically a man, you are a man.  If I decided to say that I am a 140 year old cat, does that make me a 140 year old cat, even though I'm clearly not 140 or a cat??  And, we can't have men in the ladies' room and vice versa.  Great job, NC- and please follow suit, GA!!
I'm just glad that as a gay, I get to use the bathroom with you. Wink

Unfortunately, this guy will, by law, have to use the bathroom with your girlfriend.

Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2016, 01:33:18 PM »

Look on the bright side: the employment rate will soar as every establishment hires official crotch-squeezers to ensure the correct genitals are going in the correct room.
Except post op trans people will still have to use the bathroom of their sex at birth.  So add birth certificate inspection experts to that as well.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies