Freedom triumphs again in Florida! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 06:48:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Freedom triumphs again in Florida! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Freedom triumphs again in Florida!  (Read 2224 times)
angus
Atlas Icon
« on: May 06, 2011, 07:30:05 PM »

we diligently participate in the process, we pay attention to the news on a very regular basis and pay attention to procedure to know what we have to do.

Which is precisely why no one minds you voting.  Even if we don't vote the same way, I can assume you have bothered to at least have a basic idea of how things work, so I can rest somewhat assureed that you're not voting for a complete fraud. 

But if you're going to lie around, wallowing in illiteracy, and wait for some DNC operative to offer to buy you a carton of Marlboros or an eight-ball of meth in exchange for your vote, then many of us would rather you just stay home, thank you very much.

This is a reasonable law.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 07:45:27 PM »

But if you're going to lie around, wallowing in illiteracy, and wait for some DNC operative to offer to buy you a carton of Marlboros or an eight-ball of meth in exchange for your vote, then many of us would rather you just stay home, thank you very much.

I'm not sure if you're serious.

Neither am I.

But to be serious, one would have to post in a thread which had a more serious original post, wouldn't you think?

I'm all for discussing policy seriously.  I'm also for taking a big shit on an open toilet.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies