HRC shirks blame for her loss & cites misogyny, Russia, Comey, Wikileaks ! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:26:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  HRC shirks blame for her loss & cites misogyny, Russia, Comey, Wikileaks ! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HRC shirks blame for her loss & cites misogyny, Russia, Comey, Wikileaks !  (Read 3478 times)
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: April 10, 2017, 12:22:36 AM »

OMFG who cares? Plus as a Bernie fan I am getting really sick of hypocrisy from Bernie fans who jump down Hillary's throat over "she's just using Russia as an excuse" when they are the first to scream "Bernie was robbed!"
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 11:17:33 AM »

you can totally blame her (with some merit), it's just not very fair, imho, calling her an especially bad candidate.

those usually lose the PV and don't need stuff which happens one time in 30 years to lose.

Yeah, but this was clearly a unique situation, and I suspect Hillary can do math, no?  Did she not see the importance in winning the states that put Trump over the top EC-wise?  So, she either BADLY miscalculated that she could win those states with different voters (i.e., the much criticized strategy of turning more moderate and affluent Republicans into Hillary voters) or didn't realize those states' importance to her winning the election...
I think it's this an to be fair to her most thought that too, Hillary was doing well with moderates in most polling
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies