Why didn't Jeb listen to his mom?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:54:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Why didn't Jeb listen to his mom?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why didn't Jeb listen to his mom?  (Read 1553 times)
darklordoftech
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 15, 2019, 12:27:59 AM »

https://youtube.com/watch?v=62RG4VNgGdM&t=2s

Why didn't Jeb listen?
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 01:57:08 AM »

Well, he stopped being her favorite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MhdHCHjInY
Medal506
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 07:10:00 PM »

He didn't realize Trump was going to run
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2019, 02:26:11 PM »

Jeb thinks he's the Lord's gift to America. His father, mother, and brother could all tell him something and it wouldn't matter because Jeb Bush was completely delusional and wrong to enter the race at all. Jeb Bush may seem soft spoken but he could decide one day and say "I can survive jumping off the Grand Canyon" and none of his family members could ever hope to dent his resolve to make his leap of doom. 
RaphaelDLG
YaBB God
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2019, 10:12:08 AM »

Serious answer is that people with massive bags of cash in their hands talked him into it despite his apparent reluctance
standwrand
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.55, S: -2.74

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2019, 09:36:56 AM »

Stranger in a strange land
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2019, 11:57:08 AM »

Jeb thinks he's the Lord's gift to America. His father, mother, and brother could all tell him something and it wouldn't matter because Jeb Bush was completely delusional and wrong to enter the race at all. Jeb Bush may seem soft spoken but he could decide one day and say "I can survive jumping off the Grand Canyon" and none of his family members could ever hope to dent his resolve to make his leap of doom. 

I don't actually think he thinks this, and he was goaded into running by big donors and the party establishment. His heart clearly wasn't in it, and the low energy nature of his campaign showed that.
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2019, 12:23:08 PM »

I don't actually think he thinks this, and he was goaded into running by big donors and the party establishment. His heart clearly wasn't in it, and the low energy nature of his campaign showed that.

If that's true, it shows how horrible these donors really are. It's actually kinda worse.
Stranger in a strange land
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2019, 01:13:57 PM »

If that's true, it shows how horrible these donors really are. It's actually kinda worse.

For sure, it shows how out of touch they were, and still are.
History505
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2019, 11:01:20 AM »

He wanted to follow in father and brother's footsteps.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies