Sanford Admits Affair (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 01:37:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Sanford Admits Affair (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sanford Admits Affair  (Read 23737 times)
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« on: June 24, 2009, 03:31:15 PM »

this is quite sad. here i was hoping he was just a little on the off side, i hate too see someone end up having an affair.

You and JS are two of the few lefties on here to have some class about the situation.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 03:40:30 PM »

Not quite the same Bgwah. What the hell does me saying the Enquirer is hilarious have to do with anything? But as we know already you're a proven liar who misrepresents people.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 03:52:25 PM »

Not quite the same Bgwah. What the hell does me saying the Enquirer is hilarious have to do with anything?

I can tell you're embarrassed. It really is fun showing what a disgusting hypocrite you are.

Yeah, States, only two leftists have class? You must have a pretty narrow definition of class if that's the case, and I highly doubt your comments fall into it. Additionally, you only responded to one of your quotes. You ignore that you felt it was okay to joke about it and that you felt it was okay to gloat when it turned out that the story was true.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

In the demented fantasy world you reside in, perhaps.

Dude, I never said I hoped Edwards would have an affair like some here were saying about Sanford. Why don't you call them out for that or is it ok for you? I found it amusing that people were bashing the National Enquirer and they actually hit the nail on the head, that's what I found funny. You're somewhat right about the Two Americas joke, I'll give you that. Your point would have more validity if I had said "OMG I hope Edwards is having an affair, that would be hilarious'.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 04:02:18 PM »

Yeah Eraser, its great to take things out of context!
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 04:08:32 PM »

He's Italian PX, what do you expect? Tongue
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 05:44:13 PM »

They're revealing the e-mails between the Governor and his mistress. Come on guys, isn't that too much?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb7GNzzIVIo
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2009, 09:22:25 PM »

what he did to the state of South Carolina by leaving without letting anyone know makes him a piece of trash.

That's kind of extreme, however I will agree with you that he was negligent.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2009, 06:41:02 PM »

New rule: If you're having an affair on your spouse, you have zero grounds to oppose gay marriage. There are millions of gays and lesbians who've maintained long term, loving monogamous relationships, and they know far more than you about maintaining a marriage.

Y'know what? Let's extend this rule. If you're divorced, unless you can with a clear conscience believe you had no hand in your marriage's breakup (e.g. ex was abusive, serially promiscuous, etc), you have no right to oppose gay marriage either. If you couldn't do it right, what right do you have denying that right to millions of stable homosexual relationships that truly will be until death do we part?

Quit plagarising from that worthless "reporter" Begala.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies