Jeb Bush to Endorse Gary Johnson Next Week? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 06:40:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Jeb Bush to Endorse Gary Johnson Next Week? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Jeb Bush to Endorse Gary Johnson Next Week?  (Read 5616 times)
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« on: July 23, 2016, 01:29:18 PM »

A Jeb endorsement would generate media buzz which would most likely translate into higher poll numbers.

He's already at roughly 10% in many polls. If he gets to 15% or more he's in the debates. And then his numbers will only rise even more.

Voters are already dissatisfied with both major party options.

This. The disgruntled anti-Johnsons in the LP core are already not on board. Jeb's endorsement will just give them some "I told you so" material but won't matter much really there.  Amongst Paulite Rs and moderates that hate Trump? This is going to be something. 

I WANT TO BELIEVE.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 12:00:48 PM »

We should rename the LP at this point. The Paulites are gone, the loonies have been culled from actual influence, and establishment Republicans are reshaping the party as we populists take over the GOP. The Libertarians are no longer libertarian.

Jeb Bush is a Republican no matter how he votes in November.  Same for Romney.  Same for Mark Kirk.  Same for any member of the party who's not okay with the Trump campaign.

You guys aren't taking over shlt, LOL.  I can't wait until 2020 when we nominate a normal Republican and you are the ones out of the party mainstream (back where you belong).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies