Biden is a good President (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 07:32:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Biden is a good President (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Biden is a good President  (Read 1089 times)
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« on: April 17, 2024, 06:24:19 PM »

The first 7 months of his presidency weren't bad. Not a great President but for the first part of 2021 I was starting to tolerate him and viewed him as fairly decent. Then Afghanistan + Ukraine crisis and inflation hit and by 2022 his presidency became a dumpster fire. He ran as this nice old man who would take us back to 2nd term Obama and yet there was no return to normalcy but rather the opposite.
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2024, 08:11:33 PM »

I wish there would have been a feasible way to require all Americans to get the COVID shot. We'd have 800,000 more Americans walking around today. What a horrible, tragic loss for all those affected families.
The Covid vaccine has far too much controversy and skeptisism behind it to be forced on all Americans. I took the vaccine in 2021 and got anemia and fainted only 1 week later. I have gotten more sick in the last 2 years post covid vaccine than I ever got before the jab. This isn't just a singular anecdotal experience as it has happened to millions. I am a big advocate of say the Polio vaccine or Meningitis vaccine but forcing the Covid jab on everyone is a recipe for disaster.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies