Questions for Julián Castro (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:27:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Questions for Julián Castro (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Questions for Julián Castro  (Read 1952 times)
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« on: January 25, 2017, 07:25:31 AM »

One of the Castro's should run against Ted Cruz, I'm dead serious. The backlash for Trump is going to be big and Ted Cruz is nothing but a chameleon in politics. One of the Castro's should win, considering one was Mayor in San Antonio with a huge military population and was likable.

I completely agree... Although I think Joaquin is the better choice since he's a congressman... (And he has expressed interest in running... where as Julian has said he isn't running for that Senate seat.. which of course could change)

I think Joaquin is good where he's at, cause he can make a difference in policy. Julian seems to have bought the hype he's meant for bigger things, which he could be but winning a Senate seat against Cruz can propel him his "National" profile dreams. Cruz is so ripe for the taking, it's too obvious.
Dream on.

It's not a dream, I was born in Houston and I can see people are sick of this dude, he was an obstructionist and wanted to burn every bridge he crossed. People won't forget, it just really depends on Trump's performance which is why Cruz and every other Republican has fallen in line. Trump can turn on them any minute and his supporters will follow. Trump if he ran as an Independent could've won this election I believe.
Cruz may be vulnerable in a primary, but not in a General Election.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies