Department of Federal Elections (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 10:26:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Department of Federal Elections (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Department of Federal Elections  (Read 72875 times)
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« on: February 17, 2017, 09:39:37 AM »

I would like to petition the administrators of this election to count votes for "Riley" in my favor. My real name was my username for a number of years here on the forum and friends from back in the day know me much better by that name than Potus.

Politics certainly seems to work in circles

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=250376.0
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 06:53:03 AM »

Due to concerns expressed on discord by myself, YoungTexan, LouisvilleThunder, and others, I hereby request that you include with the new certification a full explanation of how these various errors occurred, as the mere scale of them and the fact that they stem from round 1 highly suggests there was either a high level of incompetence on your part or an attempt to fraud the election.

You can make any request you want; it just has no legal binding unless you go to the courts.

You're dealing with an election where 100 or so people voted; it's extremely easy to misread, and miscalculate votes when they don't automatically get tabbed into a spreadsheet. As someone who's ran a grand total of one elections, it's very easy once you make a single mistake for this to then have a run on effect.

Besides, electoral fraud in Atlasia is never committed by the Election Administrator missing off votes; specifically because we have open ballots, and 101 people get jumpy and tetchy after election day.

The cases of deliberate election fraud/mispractice. often have A.) Intimidation (or) B.) Disqualification of votes on spurious grounds.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies