who has done more harm to the cause they support?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 06:52:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  who has done more harm to the cause they support?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question:  who has done more harm to the cause they support?  pro-Palestinians peaceniks who only complain about one side and do nothing to actually help or environmentalists against nuclear energy?
Pro-Palestinian Peacenik

environmentalists against nuclear energy

I'm both and it's the pro-Palestinian peaceniks

I'm both and it's the environmentalists

I'm both and both groups are helping

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 29

Author Topic: who has done more harm to the cause they support?  (Read 236 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 06, 2024, 03:22:24 PM »

in my opinion, both groups have done amazing harm to their cause, but I'm not sure which is worse
CumbrianLefty
CumbrianLeftie
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: Today at 04:44:02 AM »
« Edited: Today at 04:51:16 AM by CumbrianLefty »

This poll should have a third option - "fervent pro-Israel apologists". If this place is anything to go by, the harm they do to their own cause is pretty high.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: Today at 06:26:56 AM »

This poll should have a third option - "fervent pro-Israel apologists". If this place is anything to go by, the harm they do to their own cause is pretty high.
maybe, how is Israel hurt by pro-Israel apologists?  Certainly not as obvious as the two I mentioned, at least not to me.
Tintrlvr
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: Today at 06:32:58 AM »

Nuclear protesters, definitely, because new nuclear would be a thing without them, whereas pro-Palestine groups are basically irrelevant to the current status of Palestine.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #4 on: Today at 08:28:25 AM »

The interesting thing about anti-nuclear movement is they essentially created the environmentalist movement and so are left as an increasingly odd artifact in a movement more defined by attacks on climate change.

Palestinian protests have both hurt and helped their cause. I would say the balance is towards helping, although if biden is defeated and it's clearly their fault, I might be of a mind to swing the other way.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #5 on: Today at 08:29:20 AM »

maybe, how is Israel hurt by pro-Israel apologists?  Certainly not as obvious as the two I mentioned, at least not to me.

They've gone down the 2016 SJW route.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: Today at 03:07:08 PM »

They've gone down the 2016 SJW route.
I'm stiff confused.  I don't think very many of the fervent pro-Israel apologists are extremely over weight with green hair and daddy issues.  Is it the victim complex?  The overreaction to minor slights..."microaggressions"?  Are they all drawing the exact same cross armed anthropomorphist animal over and  over?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies