Would you rather go to a Christian emoviolence show or BushOK's church? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:28:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Would you rather go to a Christian emoviolence show or BushOK's church? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Would you rather go to a Christian emoviolence show or BushOK's church?
Christian emoviolence show

BushOklahoma's church

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 18

Author Topic: Would you rather go to a Christian emoviolence show or BushOK's church?  (Read 2828 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« on: July 28, 2011, 07:11:46 PM »

Option one, since I approve of violence against emos.  Even if it's done by Christians.  Hell, I would convert on the spot!
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 04:15:16 PM »

Option one, since I approve of violence against emos.  Even if it's done by Christians.  Hell, I would convert on the spot!

"Emo" is not a plural noun. "Emoviolence" is simply a combination of "emo" and "powerviolence".

Still, I stand by my original point.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 06:33:43 AM »

Well there is no actual "violence" at the emoviolence show. I have never seen any intentional violence with the intention of hurting another at the well into the hundreds of shows I've been to.

You're missing the point.
The point is that you made yet another pointless poll about some BS you think is cool vs. some BS you think isn't cool.  Seeing that it was you who made the thread (and the part about it being pointless bullsh*t that I don't like anyway) I have decided I support violence against emos just to spite you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies