Trump: NFL should fire players who kneel during anthem (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 04:05:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump: NFL should fire players who kneel during anthem (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump: NFL should fire players who kneel during anthem  (Read 19550 times)
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« on: September 23, 2017, 08:52:43 PM »
« edited: September 23, 2017, 08:56:00 PM by Senator Scott, PPT »

Donald Trump is a fascist piece of s**t for saying that they should be fired. I suddenly have the urge to go burn the American flag.

They're all anti-American.

See...the reason I hate liberals is that the only thing they like about America is the right America gives them to say how much they don't like America.

9/11 is my favorite holiday.

Football is just a bunch of guys running into each other.  Gay.

Apple pie is for queers.

The terrorists won.

I say "happy holidays."
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 03:39:33 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

When you lose Rex Ryan, you lose America.

If interested, here is video on Rex Ryan's (Former Buffalo Bills coach) comments.
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/09/24/rex-ryan-trump-nfl-pissed-orig-vstan-dlewis.cnn

I still say f**k Rex Ryan. At of all the sh**t that assh**e trump has done and said, this is what finally triggers Rex Ryan" ?
Why is it supporters of the New Fuhrer are OK with him, until something the bastard does finally affects their own little world ? Are they that narrow minded ? Cant they see the big picture ?

You may be Proud, but you're certainly not Moderate, and I hope there's not 2 of you.

Your win-lose is as bad as the Bears (0-2), and you certainly are not Fuzzy in any, way, shape of form. You have such a hard-on for discussing "racial" viewpoints (9/11 & Muslims, the MS-13 gang, etc), that you don't even see that your true colors show .... you white nationalist Nazi.

Perhaps you will want to join me on Tuesday night.  On Tuesday night, I will be at my church, opening up for and joining a Mexican Spanish-speaking congregation that uses our facility while they prepare to open their second church.  (They are, indeed, "Mexican"; they are of a similar denomination with a calling specific to the people of Mexico.)  They are wonderful people, family people, with whom I socialize and witness together. 

On other nights, at my church, many of my closest friends at my church are immigrants from Jamaica and some other Caribbean nations.  (Where I live has a significant number of such folks.)  These folks are amongst some of the most serious Christians I know, and we share not just a common faith, but a common desire to evangelize the lost of all nations, tribes and tongues.  We belong to a diverse Church body because we share a common conviction that a fragmented body of Christ, with "white churches" and "black churches" will never be effective in winning a lost and dying world to Jesus. 

I normally don't resort to defending myself in this manner, but I'm not usually called a "white nationalist Nazi" either.  I don't choose my friends, my associates, or my politicians of choice based on their race or ethnic origin.  I do look to Christians as my closest friends and associates because my commitment to sharing His Gospel is the indispensable element of my life.  These folks would be pretty amazed of your response to me, and I say this based on the idea that they have read every post I've ever placed on Atlas. 

Perhaps you're not a Christian.  If so, I understand why what I just stated would not register with you.  And I suppose I was Peck's Bad Boy with my comment, which I should have known you would react to.  It's really not meant to be nasty, but I've always found you as one of the least "moderate" folks here.  Real "moderates" wouldn't respond to me as you do.  I'm a "moderate".  Being "moderate" involves a persona as well as holding certain positions.  Most "moderate" folks tend to be able to see other folks' viewpoints, even while disagreeing with them.  Perhaps you are the one to provide the one counterexample that will disprove that conception of mine. 

Oh ... I forgot to say that you are also a disgrace to your church and to Christianity.

And to white people.  Quit making my race look bad, Fuzz.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 04:25:15 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Let us reject this PC snowflake nonsense that some of our blue avatar friends are elucidating.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 04:57:35 PM »
« Edited: September 24, 2017, 05:02:15 PM by Senator Scott, PPT »

I never stand for the anthem for a variety of reasons one mainly being the countries views on Arabs and Muslims.

Christians in the Islamic world face far more discrimination and violence than Muslims anywhere in the West.

And your point is? Are we supposed to judge our country by the way people in other countries behave and are treated?

A gay refugee literally lost fingers fleeing to Canada after Trump's election because will be killed if he returns to his home country.

Alas, these are the people Trump and his apologists wants to keep out of the US.  Ironic, considering that the worldview of many of his supporters is not too different from that of Islamists.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies