Trump is the earthquake, shaking up the foundation of our country. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 02:19:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump is the earthquake, shaking up the foundation of our country. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump is the earthquake, shaking up the foundation of our country.  (Read 2127 times)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: April 23, 2017, 09:47:33 AM »
« edited: April 23, 2017, 10:07:37 AM by Reaganfan »

Good. We need it. I think he represents why I've been so out of touch and nostalgic since I was a young kid. I started watching news when? 1993? 1994? That's right around the time of the "globalization" everyone talks about.

I used to wonder "What changed?" and I hear from older people how there used to be more freedoms, less rules, less policies, less restrictions. It seems like the world, for a guy like me, used to be a much better place. If he's the guy to rip the new butthole to all these globalist elites, that is a very good thing.

Teens in High School used to drive during lunch to get McDonalds. Try doing that now and it's like a school-lockdown policy. People used to smoke in waiting rooms, even into the early 90s. Now I'm told I can't (literally) cross a line in the waiting room with a CUP OF COFFEE. A cup of coffee.

Who makes these rules? Who are these freaks? It's time to find them and put them in their place. Trump terrifies them because they've tried to create this world, and people hate it and are rebelling and he's the ultimate threat to it.

It's the angry good guy outrage from films like Falling Down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk9IMyP85Ko
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies