BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 08:03:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey  (Read 41467 times)
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« on: May 09, 2017, 09:54:23 PM »

You've got to be frickin kidding me. You liberals with your stupid EVERYONE IS A RACIST IF THEY WANNA FOLLOW IMMIGRATION LAWS.

I'm sick and tired of liberals calling EVERYTHING Republicans do as "racist" and "xenophobic" (which doesn't make sense because NO ONE is AFRAID of IMMIGRANTS)

Grow the hell up

Wow, you're fully triggered huh? Not a liberal, was a Republican for 16 years, Republicans aren't Republicans anymore. Everything is in that party is built on hating minorities and forcing beliefs on people. Trust me, a lot of Republicans are terrified of immigrants coming in and taking their jobs and raping their wives and killing their kids and turning the US into a caliphate. My uncle is one of the cultists.

Trump should have been impeached by now for incompetence. He's slowly but surely hanging himself.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 10:00:24 PM »

You've got to be frickin kidding me. You liberals with your stupid EVERYONE IS A RACIST IF THEY WANNA FOLLOW IMMIGRATION LAWS.

I'm sick and tired of liberals calling EVERYTHING Republicans do as "racist" and "xenophobic" (which doesn't make sense because NO ONE is AFRAID of IMMIGRANTS)

Grow the hell up

Wow, you're fully triggered huh? Not a liberal, was a Republican for 16 years, Republicans aren't Republicans anymore. Everything is in that party is built on hating minorities and forcing beliefs on people. Trust me, a lot of Republicans are terrified of immigrants coming in and taking their jobs and raping their wives and killing their kids and turning the US into a caliphate. My uncle is one of the cultists.

Trump should have been impeached by now for incompetence. He's slowly but surely hanging himself.
I'm not afraid of immigrants. My father is one.  I have never EVER once in my life met someone afraid of immigration and immigrants as a whole. You say you left the party, huh? I feel that the Party of Lincoln, the one built to STOP slavery, is much better than the Party of Slavery and Jim Crow, the one with a slave mentality towards immigrants, the one that promotes white guilt for s*** these people haven't even done.  There is NO hate in the GOP for any minorities, and if ANYONE WHATSOEVER DOES, then they should be kicked out of the f***ing party and sent back to the damn Democrats

I don't see how hard it is to understand that the parties switched, all those old racist Democrats became even older racist Republicans in the late 80s and early 90s. Strom Thurmond, Jesse Helms, many others. My uncle is one of those people terrified of "the evil muslims who are coming here to rape and murder us", I know many people like him.

You're right, all those people need to go, we'd lose about 75% of the elected Republicans, but it will be a good purge, might possibly bring me back!
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 10:07:02 PM »

Grow the hell up

I'm not afraid of immigrants. My father is one.  I have never EVER once in my life met someone afraid of immigration and immigrants as a whole. You say you left the party, huh? I feel that the Party of Lincoln, the one built to STOP slavery, is much better than the Party of Slavery and Jim Crow, the one with a slave mentality towards immigrants, the one that promotes white guilt for s*** these people haven't even done.  There is NO hate in the GOP for any minorities, and if ANYONE WHATSOEVER DOES, then they should be kicked out of the f***ing party and sent back to the damn Democrats

Lmao, what a world we live in.
One where the Democrats have spread so many f***ing lies that Americans get sucked in to the deceit about the Republicans being "racist"?

Not lies, most Republicans are racist, sickened me for way too long. It doesn't mean they're all out there as Nazis mind you, but when any topic is brought up it always comes back to some minority or muslims and something that needs to be done about them. Mexicans taking our jobs, etc.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2017, 10:09:21 PM »

Grow the hell up

I don't see how hard it is to understand that the parties switched, all those old racist Democrats became even older racist Republicans in the late 80s and early 90s. Strom Thurmond, Jesse Helms, many others. My uncle is one of those people terrified of "the evil muslims who are coming here to rape and murder us", I know many people like him.

You're right, all those people need to go, we'd lose about 75% of the elected Republicans, but it will be a good purge, might possibly bring me back!

Oh God, RINO Tom is going to be triggered.

*writes five paragraph response on how Phil Scott and Charlie Baker are what Republicans really are, and not the Steve Kings and Donald Trumps.*

Haha! Amusing, especially since they are crucified as "RINOs and evil libs" in most conservative Republican circles.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2017, 10:10:28 PM »

I like how I never even said the parties didn't switched. And no, I don't believe they switched 100%. Yes, Republicans became more conservative, but that's after they overwhelmingly supported civil rights. Yes, Democrats became more liberal, but they seem to have maintained their plantation mentality.

There is NO hate in the GOP for any minorities, and if ANYONE WHATSOEVER DOES, then they should be kicked out of the f***ing party and sent back to the damn Democrats

Looks like you're a Democrat now. Welcome!
I'll never join the party of hate and segregation

So you support the wall on the Mexican boarder to keep the few illegal Mexicans out? You support the Muslim ban to keep Muslims out? How is that not the current party of segregation?
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2017, 10:16:46 PM »

I like how I never even said the parties didn't switched. And no, I don't believe they switched 100%. Yes, Republicans became more conservative, but that's after they overwhelmingly supported civil rights. Yes, Democrats became more liberal, but they seem to have maintained their plantation mentality.

There is NO hate in the GOP for any minorities, and if ANYONE WHATSOEVER DOES, then they should be kicked out of the f***ing party and sent back to the damn Democrats

Looks like you're a Democrat now. Welcome!
I'll never join the party of hate and segregation

So you support the wall on the Mexican boarder to keep the few illegal Mexicans out? You support the Muslim ban to keep Muslims out? How is that not the current party of segregation?
Yes I support the wall but also support the institution of legal immigration, just as Trump does. no I don't support a Muslim ban, which is no longer (thank God) Trump's policy and hasn't been since before the campaign.  And when it was, I remember a large number of republicans condemning it.

there is no segregation with the wall or in current policy

Remember to say "thank you for the kool aid Reverend Jim".
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2017, 06:16:48 AM »

If you guys want to hear something terrifying it's that there's supposedly talks of naming Sherriff Clarke as the next FBI director.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2017, 06:38:26 AM »

If you guys want to hear something terrifying it's that there's supposedly talks of naming Sherriff Clarke as the next FBI director.

You're just trolling, right? You can't really believe that someone's really discussing him?

http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2017/05/09/sheriff-david-clarke-gets-mentions-possible-fbi-chief-following-comey-dismissal/101497826/
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2017, 12:00:47 PM »

FAKE NEWS, the lamestream media is now making up stuff to bring down our President. LOCK THEM UP!

Lamepublicans trying to deflect hard, not working.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2017, 12:03:39 PM »

FAKE NEWS, the lamestream media is now making up stuff to bring down our President. LOCK THEM UP!

Weren't you a blue avatar most of your Atlasian life?

Yes, would still consider myself a moderate conservative. No longer a Republican. Tea party/alt right/most hard core Republicans are trash, no critical thinking, no compromise, sick of it.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2017, 12:14:21 PM »

Yes, would still consider myself a moderate conservative. No longer a Republican. Tea party/alt right/most hard core Republicans are trash, no critical thinking, no compromise, sick of it.

This explains why you dislike trump and the current GOP, but it doesn't explain why you have become more friendly to a democratic party that is itself much more leftwing than when you were still a republican.

Perhaps at the same time the populist GOP has arisen, you are undergoing some personal philosophy changes yourself?

Main part is the Republican party needs a massive purge, and there's only one other party right now that would make that happen. I've always believed in climate change, protecting the environment, funding our schools, regulations now strongly support public transit. It's more the GOP has moved way far to the right, doesn't believe in education, critical thinking, it's using a bunch of uneducated populists in rural areas while destroying their livelihoods and brainwashed them into believing what they believe now will actually help them.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2017, 01:28:36 PM »

This explains why you dislike trump and the current GOP, but it doesn't explain why you have become more friendly to a democratic party that is itself much more leftwing than when you were still a republican.

Perhaps at the same time the populist GOP has arisen, you are undergoing some personal philosophy changes yourself?

Main part is the Republican party needs a massive purge, and there's only one other party right now that would make that happen. I've always believed in climate change, protecting the environment, funding our schools, regulations now strongly support public transit. It's more the GOP has moved way far to the right, doesn't believe in education, critical thinking, it's using a bunch of uneducated populists in rural areas while destroying their livelihoods and brainwashed them into believing what they believe now will actually help them.

Of course, the Democrats have also moved far to the left on a number of issues, embracing dangerous positions on immigration, education, and the law. "Buddying" up temporarily to force the Republicans to change certainly has an element of rationality to it, but I would caution people against pretending that the Democrats are the good guys here.

Generally nothing dangerous about immigration or education or the law. Not liking them really doesn't make them "dangerous", there's a difference.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2017, 02:48:59 PM »

wapo, WSJ, NBC etc are agreeing on this matter, even while i guess, you are looking for the gateway pundit confirmation. Wink + Tongue
Doesn't matter if the story was 'confirmed' in the Gateway Pundit, the New York Times, NBC or Breitbart. If their sources are an opposition Senator and three other anonymous officials then its fake news. If they've got better evidence for their claim then its not.

^ aka "evidence isn't evidence if I don't want to believe so it's "fake"". Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies