BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:32:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey  (Read 41432 times)
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: May 09, 2017, 05:24:39 PM »

This SHOULD be big. But given how things have gone so far I expect we'll just end up with FBI Director David Clarke 3 months from now.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 05:29:08 PM »

This SHOULD be big. But given how things have gone so far I expect we'll just end up with FBI Director David Clarke 3 months from now.

No, no, wait. It'll be Rudy.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 06:42:57 PM »

You know a story is good when it drags JJC out of whatever pit he was dwelling in.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2017, 07:26:37 PM »

There are suggestions that now that Comey has been fired that the Hillary Clinton e-mail investigation might be reopened.

Where are you seeing this?

Jack Posobiec  🇺🇸‏Verified account @JackPosobiec  1h1 hour ago
More
 Source: They may be reopening the Clinton investigation after firing partisan Comey – At The West Wing

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/862077823699365890

Do you get your news exclusively from the worst assholes on Twitter?
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2017, 08:03:48 PM »

Oh my god they are exactly like their logic nerd supporters.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2017, 10:03:31 PM »

You've got to be frickin kidding me. You liberals with your stupid EVERYONE IS A RACIST IF THEY WANNA FOLLOW IMMIGRATION LAWS.

I'm sick and tired of liberals calling EVERYTHING Republicans do as "racist" and "xenophobic" (which doesn't make sense because NO ONE is AFRAID of IMMIGRANTS)

Grow the hell up

Wow, you're fully triggered huh? Not a liberal, was a Republican for 16 years, Republicans aren't Republicans anymore. Everything is in that party is built on hating minorities and forcing beliefs on people. Trust me, a lot of Republicans are terrified of immigrants coming in and taking their jobs and raping their wives and killing their kids and turning the US into a caliphate. My uncle is one of the cultists.

Trump should have been impeached by now for incompetence. He's slowly but surely hanging himself.
I'm not afraid of immigrants. My father is one.  I have never EVER once in my life met someone afraid of immigration and immigrants as a whole. You say you left the party, huh? I feel that the Party of Lincoln, the one built to STOP slavery, is much better than the Party of Slavery and Jim Crow, the one with a slave mentality towards immigrants, the one that promotes white guilt for s*** these people haven't even done.  There is NO hate in the GOP for any minorities, and if ANYONE WHATSOEVER DOES, then they should be kicked out of the f***ing party and sent back to the damn Democrats

Maintain emotional control.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2017, 11:24:14 AM »

Putin tells CBS News "we have nothing to do with" firing of Comey, says Trump is" acting accordance with his law"
https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/862338641791680512

I'm definitely assured now.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies