Karzai Twists the Knife - Would Support Pakistan over US (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 02:18:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Karzai Twists the Knife - Would Support Pakistan over US (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Karzai Twists the Knife - Would Support Pakistan over US  (Read 5317 times)
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« on: October 24, 2011, 04:39:25 AM »

A silly question deserves a stupid answer.

The obvious thing America should do is withdrawal. But if we cant, we should at least give him the Diem treatment..

That's disgusting.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 03:43:09 AM »

In terms of American actions that I find problematic, invading Afghanistan is nowhere near the top of the list.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 01:16:40 AM »

Given the great tolerance of Christians as opposed to Muslims, certainly the Christian conquest of Spain must have been a great blessing for the Jews of Spain.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 09:41:24 PM »

Also, jmfcst, I haven't read most of this thread, but I suspect it's got plenty of wtf moments. Am I right?

here is a summary of what I can remember:

Most agreed the vast majority of the Muslim world hates the US and would side with ANY Muslim country that was at war with the US…Most agreed Christianity is under attack in the vast majority of predominately Muslim countries and that these countries are not tolerant of other religious viewpoints…Most agreed there has been a lot of religious intolerance throughout history…Most now the see the Arab Spring as ending very badly and no longer even argue the issue…Nathan for some unknown reason, brought nuclear weapons and my agreement with Truman’s decision to drop the bomb into the discussion and I informed this forum that the US nuking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki COMBINED killed about the same number of Japanese troops and civilians as was killed during the battle of Okinawa ALONE…Nathan introduced us to the pacifism and the idea that killing is intrinsically wrong and sinful, even when cops have to put down trigger happy maniacs killing civilians with large caliber automatic weapons.

Note that when he says "Most", jmfcst is referring to himself. It's a strange manner of speaking; I've never seen anything like it before.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies