PA PrimD: Rasmussen: Clinton With Strong Lead in Pennsylvania (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 07:32:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  PA PrimD: Rasmussen: Clinton With Strong Lead in Pennsylvania (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA PrimD: Rasmussen: Clinton With Strong Lead in Pennsylvania  (Read 4716 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« on: March 07, 2008, 06:21:44 AM »

Downplay PA and make...what...Wyoming into a huge deal? Sorry but who looks silly then?

Frankly it wouldn't surprise me if Obama won more net delegates out of Wyoming than Hillary does out of Pennsylvania.

Before you laugh at that: Go take a look at the delegate numbers in Idaho and New Jersey.

I know what you're saying and there is some truth to it, but New Jersey was won by 6%, right? Pennsylvania could be much larger.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 04:20:24 PM »

The one real poll from Rhode Island showed Clinton up 15, over a week before the primary. She ended up winning by 18 points.

I could have sworn there was a lot of hype about RI possibly being very close after a poll was released. I'm probably mistaken.

The initial exit poll had it very surprisingly close.

Yeah. The polling did not show Obama leading or tieing, but they did create a feeling that he was having momentum and that Clinton was sinking fast. Then the exit polls confirmed that and made the eventual Clinton victory seem like more of a surprise than it should have been.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 12:40:37 PM »

Downplay PA and make...what...Wyoming into a huge deal? Sorry but who looks silly then?

Frankly it wouldn't surprise me if Obama won more net delegates out of Wyoming than Hillary does out of Pennsylvania.

Before you laugh at that: Go take a look at the delegate numbers in Idaho and New Jersey.

As of right now, I doubt that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies