FL-PPP: Nelson +2 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:35:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  FL-PPP: Nelson +2 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL-PPP: Nelson +2  (Read 1816 times)
ON Progressive
OntarioProgressive
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -8.70

« on: June 22, 2018, 07:10:16 AM »

Nelson 48
Scott 46

http://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2018/06/22/confirmed-nelson-and-scott-in-dogfight/
ON Progressive
OntarioProgressive
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 09:54:58 AM »

This far out I  of course will add PPP to the average of polls.  But standing alone I view it as an internal poll.  This far out PPP is merely a House organ of the Democrat Party.
Yep, considering they are as good as a Dem internal these days, I’d adjust it to about Scott+6.

LMAO. PPP is a B-rated pollster with a D+0.3 bias. You think PPP is worse than freaking St. Leo, a poll which predicted a Clinton win by double digits in Florida.
ON Progressive
OntarioProgressive
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2018, 11:43:56 AM »

This far out I  of course will add PPP to the average of polls.  But standing alone I view it as an internal poll.  This far out PPP is merely a House organ of the Democrat Party.
Yep, considering they are as good as a Dem internal these days, I’d adjust it to about Scott+6.

LMAO. PPP is a B-rated pollster with a D+0.3 bias. You think PPP is worse than freaking St. Leo, a poll which predicted a Clinton win by double digits in Florida.

HOW DO YOU COME OFF AS SUCH AN EXPERT?   YOUR PREDICTION ON THE OUTCOME OF THE ONTARIO ELECTION LEFT A LITTLE TO BE DESIRED IN THE AREA OF CORRECTNESS.  YOU WERE EXPRESSING YOUR HOPES.  BUT IT IS A CRIME AND TROLLING IF I LET SOME OF MY HOPES SEEP INTO MY POSTING. Please give others some of the breaks you give yourself.

I literally predicted a PC majority (and some posters were saying PC minority or even NDP majority), but go ballistic in all caps on me all you want, guy who wanted a pedo in the US Senate. Smiley
ON Progressive
OntarioProgressive
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2018, 02:08:26 PM »

This far out I  of course will add PPP to the average of polls.  But standing alone I view it as an internal poll.  This far out PPP is merely a House organ of the Democrat Party.

HOW DO YOU COME OFF AS SUCH AN EXPERT?   YOUR PREDICTION ON THE OUTCOME OF THE ONTARIO ELECTION LEFT A LITTLE TO BE DESIRED IN THE AREA OF CORRECTNESS.  YOU WERE EXPRESSING YOUR HOPES.  BUT IT IS A CRIME AND TROLLING IF I LET SOME OF MY HOPES SEEP INTO MY POSTING. Please give others some of the breaks you give yourself.

I'm sorry ppp also had your pedo buddy losing 48-46, must bring back traumatic memories.

Sorry, TOO FOR THESE:

PPP FINAL POLLS 2016

Pa. McGinty 46 Toomy 44
Wisconsin  Finegold 49 Johnson 44

The PA poll was perfectly fine. Toomey only won by 1.5%, so McGinty +2 is perfectly understandable for a poll to show.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies