How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 06:51:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 50
Author Topic: How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have?  (Read 125962 times)
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: June 24, 2010, 07:42:27 PM »

Reported Posts: 3
Moderated Posts: 0
Infraction Points: 0

I'm surprised it's that low.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #151 on: June 25, 2010, 12:13:59 AM »

Reported Posts:     9
Moderated Posts:    2
Infraction Points:    0

I moderated one of those two posts myself, strangely enough.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #152 on: June 25, 2010, 12:24:58 AM »

Looks like I got a post moderated for accusing politicaladdict of wanting to rape fat women. Huh.

Also one of my anti-Mormon posts was deemed "trolling". I suppose Jesus Christ would be considered a troll if He was on the internet today.
Deldem
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -7.74

« Reply #153 on: June 25, 2010, 12:27:43 AM »

Reported Posts:     1
Moderated Posts:    1

I made a comment about Derek that was apparently too excessive.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #154 on: June 25, 2010, 12:38:34 AM »

Looks like I got a post moderated for accusing politicaladdict of wanting to rape fat women. Huh.

Also one of my anti-Mormon posts was deemed "trolling". I suppose Jesus Christ would be considered a troll if He was on the internet today.

Of course he would be and that's a good thing.
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #155 on: June 25, 2010, 12:39:23 AM »

Ooh, got another! Cheesy

Reported Posts:     129
Moderated Posts:    56
Jensen
geraldford76
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -8.17

« Reply #156 on: June 25, 2010, 12:40:42 AM »

Zero across the board... I usually maintain a mature composure, online and offline.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #157 on: June 25, 2010, 12:51:28 AM »

It should be pretty easy for a lot of us to figure out who reported our posts from now on if you check your stats on a daily basis. For instance, when I made a post this morning in this thread correcting which of my posts had been moderated I had six reported posts. Since that time I've made only one new post which was about Libertas' fetish of Rand Paul. Lo and behold, I now have seven reported posts! Who could've reported that post?!?
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #158 on: June 25, 2010, 01:30:05 AM »

It should be pretty easy for a lot of us to figure out who reported our posts from now on if you check your stats on a daily basis. For instance, when I made a post this morning in this thread correcting which of my posts had been moderated I had six reported posts. Since that time I've made only one new post which was about Libertas' fetish of Rand Paul. Lo and behold, I now have seven reported posts! Who could've reported that post?!?

As if the rudeness weren't enough, now you're throwing around false accusations, Meek?
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #159 on: June 25, 2010, 02:25:18 AM »

I was extremely surprised to find that it actually wasn't Libertas for once.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #160 on: June 25, 2010, 04:22:07 AM »

You can now see your moderated stuff when you click on the number of moderated posts.
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -1.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #161 on: June 25, 2010, 04:26:44 AM »

Reported Posts:   1
Moderated Posts:   0
Infraction Points:   0

whoo hoo! someone reported one of my posts!

I wonder which one?

Maybe it was the one when you said that the forum was giving you nightmares about going to jail.

Not certain how that'd be report worthy Tongue I have nightmares about all sorts of strange things.

For the record, last night, I had a nightmare that they had an evil plan, and built apartment buildings that were facing the sun all day every day, the sun was huge and red and hot, and they would use this to burn people's eyes.

Never said my nightmares made sense Tongue
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #162 on: June 25, 2010, 04:28:35 AM »

I actually noticed that I had 6 posts reported and 1 moderated, but Lunar told me it was due to a bug. so I still have a virgin criminal record. Grin
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« Reply #163 on: June 25, 2010, 06:49:23 AM »

PiT even more to the point of getting him banned?

Wishful thinking.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« Reply #164 on: June 25, 2010, 06:53:43 AM »

I got 6 reported for when I made 'personal attacks' and one for spam. Just because I posted an image into response to something. To be honest, I deserved all but the spam one.
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #165 on: June 25, 2010, 07:35:03 AM »

I got 6 reported for when I made 'personal attacks' and one for spam. Just because I posted an image into response to something. To be honest, I deserved all but the spam one.

In the future, feel free to contact moderators about ones don't understand -- we'll either be able to explain it or rescind it supposing you're polite and whatot Smiley
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #166 on: June 25, 2010, 07:42:51 AM »

Yeah, I thought I was being factually correct when I called Joe Republic an ass......Wink  Tongue
President Mitt
Giovanni
Samoa

« Reply #167 on: June 25, 2010, 04:51:25 PM »

Huh
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #168 on: June 25, 2010, 05:33:48 PM »

Reported posts: 8
Moderated posts: 4
Infraction points: 0
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #169 on: June 25, 2010, 06:44:03 PM »

My moderated posts were lame.

One deleted in the cinyc opinion thread. And one edited because I was impersonating Alcon.

Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #170 on: June 25, 2010, 06:46:07 PM »

Ah, two more in the meantime...

Reported Posts:     131
Moderated Posts:    53

Wonder who's responsible?
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #171 on: June 25, 2010, 06:48:39 PM »
« Edited: June 25, 2010, 06:51:32 PM by Lunar »

Two more reports, right, not moderated posts?  Too lazy to look up the previous number.

edit: It seems like you have had three reports recently, one where the moderated deleted the post but didn't give any "points," and two where the moderators involved haven't made a decision, but I'd be personally rather surprised if they were anything but "no infraction."  So it should be +3?

One deleted in the cinyc opinion thread. And one edited because I was impersonating Alcon.

Alas, such is the case for our normal posters, that some quick judgment calls we made, which never had much of a chance of getting to light [a "warning"] with the previous system, get viewed with such seriousness.

Anyway, as I've said a lot, going forward, y'all should feel free to politely contact a moderator if you feel any of those judgment calls were too silly, and we'll review it and rescind/justify it.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #172 on: June 25, 2010, 07:00:32 PM »

Two more reports, right, not moderated posts?  Too lazy to look up the previous number.

edit: It seems like you have had three reports recently, one where the moderated deleted the post but didn't give any "points," and two where the moderators involved haven't made a decision, but I'd be personally rather surprised if they were anything but "no infraction."  So it should be +3?

Alas, such is the case for our normal posters, that some quick judgment calls we made, which never had much of a chance of getting to light [a "warning"] with the previous system, get viewed with such seriousness.

Anyway, as I've said a lot, going forward, y'all should feel free to politely contact a moderator if you feel any of those judgment calls were too silly, and we'll review it and rescind/justify it.

WTF, now we're having posts deleted for expressing "inappropriate" political views?

(Not directed at you, just a general concern)
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #173 on: June 25, 2010, 07:09:36 PM »

There's no policy of deletion for political views [obviously].  Just because something was marked "inappropriate" doesn't mean it was a political decision, fwiw [and it was marked with infinitely less points than calling someone a "moron" would get, that is to say, 0].  

But, as I haven't taken the time to form an opinion on the post, I wouldn't want to speak too much about it or ramble too much.

Shrug.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #174 on: June 25, 2010, 07:13:36 PM »

There's no policy of deletion for political views [obviously].  Just because something was marked "inappropriate" doesn't mean it was a political decision, fwiw [and it was marked with infinitely less points than calling someone a "moron" would get, that is to say, 0].  

But, as I haven't taken the time to form an opinion on the post, I wouldn't want to speak too much about it or ramble too much.

Shrug.

Well apparently implying that the CIA and Mossad are terrorist groups was considered "Inappropriate" enough for a moderator to delete my post, despite the fact that their acts of terror are becoming increasingly well-known.

Seriously, what kind of juvenile would even report that post? As far as I can see, we've officially crossed the threshold into censoring political speech on a political forum.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 50  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies