Paris Attacks
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 12:30:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Paris Attacks
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14
Author Topic: Paris Attacks  (Read 35398 times)
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: November 13, 2015, 07:52:11 PM »

God Benwah, that signature is distracting Tongue
Bunwahaha [still dunno why, but well, so be it]
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #151 on: November 13, 2015, 07:53:23 PM »

The CFCM (French Muslim 'institution')strongly condemn the attacks, as always when something like that happen, but as always too 'who cares'...

God Benwah, that signature is distracting Tongue

Get over it, and well, a little bit of beauty might not be too much tonight.

tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #152 on: November 13, 2015, 07:55:40 PM »

I can also add that this painting comes from Paris, when it was an international of good life, art, beauty, see, might really not be totally irelevant to keep it tonight. You can thank that Chinese taxi driver for that.
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #153 on: November 13, 2015, 07:59:12 PM »

Oh and, sorry to insist on your remark, but the kind of guys that use to do usually don't really like to see such uncovered women, do they? Then still more relevant.

Apparently 2 suicide bombers.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #154 on: November 13, 2015, 08:07:36 PM »

This is sickening. I just woke up to this and I'm waiting for a response from my cousins in Paris to know that they're alright.
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #155 on: November 13, 2015, 08:10:35 PM »

They decide to shut Mont Blanc tunnel, biggest one between France and Italie.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #156 on: November 13, 2015, 08:20:09 PM »

Does the superstition behind Friday the 13th exist in France as well? I just thought of that when I looked at the date Sad

It indeed does, and, well, I don't if those terrorists were f**king sarcastic guys, but well, it also was the 'global day of niceness' today...

France is where it started.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #157 on: November 13, 2015, 08:27:52 PM »

Is this organised by ISIS or terrorists, or just immigrants who are f*king crazy. Anyways, that is why you need to control and restrict immigration, well better than now anyways to make sure crazy people are deported or not allowed to enter a first world country.

Anyways, RIP people that died in Paris, my prayed and thoughts go to the people who died in this tragedy and the police dead and injured. My Prayers go to the people in France and Paris.
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #158 on: November 13, 2015, 08:29:21 PM »

First off, what happened in France today is absolutely awful, and my condolences and prayers go to the victims, their relatives, and those close to them.

Second off, it is absolutely integral that we do not derive the wrong lessons from this tragedy. It would be wrong to blame or retaliate on refugees (as, unfortunately, might be happening in Calais, in what -- if it is happening -- is just as deplorable an attack as the one that happened in Paris), many of whom are running to escape this very sort of terror, and it would be wrong to blame or retaliate on Western Muslims as a whole, who, as a bloc, absolutely do not condone this sort of violence. At the same time, it would be wrong to forget who is responsible (terrorist groups of Muslim Middle Eastern origin), and it would be wrong to let them and their friends go unpunished for over 100 deaths.

Last off, I hate to agree with Donald Trump on anything at all, and now is probably the wrong time. Nevertheless, it must be said that if the French government took the first word of Liberté, egalité, fraternité more seriously, 4 people might not have murdered 80.

That is all.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #159 on: November 13, 2015, 08:30:36 PM »

fuck off Vosem
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #160 on: November 13, 2015, 08:30:52 PM »

Hey, well, nice, and quite reactive, NYC:

And well, apparently, a twitter hashtag would have quickly been used to offer shelter to people in Paris, I heard it was #PortesOuvertes (opened doors), quite reactive too then.

The procureur in an interview gave the detailed death toll, by place, and spoke about 5 'neutralized guys', guess it would unfortunately mean more 'dead' than 'caught'.

Does the superstition behind Friday the 13th exist in France as well? I just thought of that when I looked at the date Sad

It indeed does, and, well, I don't if those terrorists were f**king sarcastic guys, but well, it also was the 'global day of niceness' today...

France is where it started.

What? The superstition? The global day of niceness? Islamism terrorism?

Well, for the latter, I know it's a yes, it was in the 1980s, first blind Islamist terrorism in a Western country, then again in the 1990s, 1995 overall, Paris strongly touched in several attacks in subway.

And then, late 2000s, Toulouse and Montauban.

And now, again, 2010s gives a lot to it thanks to 2015.

And it's almost always this bloody city of Paris which is having a bloody f**king experience about that now.

Dunno for the 2 other stuffs.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #161 on: November 13, 2015, 08:32:20 PM »

Death toll has risen to at least 149; not sure if that's been reported here yet.
Clarko95 📚💰📈
Clarko95
YaBB God
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -5.61, S: -1.96

« Reply #162 on: November 13, 2015, 08:33:06 PM »

Anyways, that is why you need to control and restrict immigration, well better than now anyways to make sure crazy people are deported or not allowed to enter a first world country.

That is not how you combat terrorism.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #163 on: November 13, 2015, 08:33:37 PM »

Death toll has risen to at least 149; not sure if that's been reported here yet.

Well, now it's 153.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #164 on: November 13, 2015, 08:35:12 PM »

Anyways, that is why you need to control and restrict immigration, well better than now anyways to make sure crazy people are deported or not allowed to enter a first world country.

\

I mean crazy people came into the country, you need to stop that and control who comes in so crazies don't come in.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #165 on: November 13, 2015, 08:35:53 PM »

Well, now it's 153.

158+
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #166 on: November 13, 2015, 08:37:23 PM »

You know what to all of you making remarks about immigrants stop it. This shouldn't be a partisan issue or an immigration issue tonight but a human issue and care for our fellow person. Enough is enough all we can do is comfort and pray not kill each other politically.
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #167 on: November 13, 2015, 08:39:25 PM »

Well, I haven't a new death toll here, but, yeah, 5 terrorists are dead, dunno if there are some other ones.

Control on borders have been restaured, but it was already the case for COP21, only Mont Blanc tunnel been shut for what I heard.

\

I mean crazy people came into the country, you need to stop that and control who comes in so crazies don't come in.

Or we can just get the news before making conclusions.

And, so far, most of the time, if not always, it's from guys...raised...in the country, who knows where they find their motivations...
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #168 on: November 13, 2015, 08:40:21 PM »

They just reported on the news that some terrorist online said "The American blood though tastes the best and we will be receiving it soon."
Clarko95 📚💰📈
Clarko95
YaBB God
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #169 on: November 13, 2015, 08:41:23 PM »

\

That's not an immigration issue. That's an anti-terrorism issue. Beyond the least common denominator of "recording who goes in and who comes out", they're distinct.
Clarko95 📚💰📈
Clarko95
YaBB God
Sweden

Political Matrix

« Reply #170 on: November 13, 2015, 08:42:05 PM »

Friendly reminder to everyone talking about immigration/refugees that these terrorists are the ones the refugees are running away from.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #171 on: November 13, 2015, 08:42:41 PM »

You know what to all of you making remarks about immigrants stop it. This shouldn't be a partisan issue or an immigration issue tonight but a human issue and care for our fellow person. Enough is enough all we can do is comfort and pray not kill each other politically.

Very classy statement, especially compared to some of the clowns in this thread.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #172 on: November 13, 2015, 08:44:39 PM »

Friendly reminder to everyone talking about immigration/refugees that these terrorists are the ones the refugees are running away from.

This exactly. Let us all please refrain from making blanketing judgments with little information.
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #173 on: November 13, 2015, 08:47:56 PM »

Every public thing will be shut in Paris tomorrow, schools, libraries, museums, gym, pools, markets, town halls will only remain open for, well, marriage and ID stuffs...

All kinds of demonstrations cancelled too.

Oh and gosh, on itélé they already spoke about making a world war all together against IS, well Hollande had planned to receive Rohani next week, they might have a few stuffs to speak about, in case he still comes.
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #174 on: November 13, 2015, 08:48:38 PM »

I hear a lot of talk about ISIS but they haven't claimed responsibility. Don't they always claim responsibility? I think maybe this could be Al Queda or AQAP.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies