Opinion of these guys I just saw (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 07:36:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of these guys I just saw (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of these guys I just saw
Freedom Fighters

Horrible People

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 41

Author Topic: Opinion of these guys I just saw  (Read 1982 times)
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« on: November 25, 2014, 10:53:04 PM »

The lesser impulses in me would love for these two "dudes" to get mugged shortly thereafter. 
HP obviously.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 11:38:27 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_McDonald
The man above has been incredibly generous to close family friends in their time of need and is a real inspiration.  So many cops face the risk of his fate or death every day. The kid who shot him was 15. Another cop from my high school was just hatcheted in the neck in Queens by some wanna be terrorist while he was taking pics with tourists. You may have seen it on the national news.
 I know dozens more good cops who face incredibly stressful conditions from their leadership, the politicians and in the streets.  You deal with the crazies, the guys who like to get drunk and beat the hell out of their old lady and kids, rapists, thieves and murderers.

I ask what do you have to deal with BRTD. Vending machine out of order, paper jam in the printer, an angry customer.  It's easy to judge people when you have no idea what they have to deal with.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies