Kerry Kicked Bush's Butt So Royally It Hurt to Watch (ouch!!) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 09:59:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Kerry Kicked Bush's Butt So Royally It Hurt to Watch (ouch!!) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kerry Kicked Bush's Butt So Royally It Hurt to Watch (ouch!!)  (Read 3510 times)
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« on: October 03, 2004, 06:05:02 PM »

Yes Khirkhib, the emperor has no clothes, but those who are blind cannot see.  They will themselves to believe that this bumbling, blathering, floundering, flailling idiot is a worthy leader and representative of our country to the world.  He makes us all look like idiots because he is so bad.  

It's that deer in the headlights stare, that blank, vacuous, hollow, empty stare; that's what kills me.  How did this guy ever rise above the level of air conditioner repair man?  I just can't figure it out...

freedomburnout

Explain Clinton.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2004, 12:21:55 AM »

Wow, the partisanship and hate is absurd here.

Dude, you only say that when people are ripping Republicans.  I've never seen you rally to the defense of Democrats.  So your comment comes across as being a little disingenuous.

And it is just WAY too much fun to hate on someone as lacking in mental capacity as GWB is.  He is a public figure and he asked for it.  That guy's IQ is three points below a rice krispie treat. 

That's right. a box of tic tacs would make a better president than that marshmallow brain.  He's a post turtle.  Anything else you needed to know about Rancher Bush?

I bet you could get into Yale, right?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies