Out to Pasture (2020 Election Game) Gameplay Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 06:42:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Out to Pasture (2020 Election Game) Gameplay Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31
Author Topic: Out to Pasture (2020 Election Game) Gameplay Thread  (Read 31636 times)
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: 0.52

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #625 on: March 29, 2020, 08:31:15 PM »

(Images of hosts are from Wikimedia Commons; vote count/projection/SDE/delegate totals were made by SouthCarolinaAaron and are used with his express permission)

Election Results 2020
with your hosts, Wolf Blitzer and John King

Blitzer: Good evening. I'm Wolf Blitzer.

King: And I'm John King. And we're back to bring you the results from the March 17 primaries.

Blitzer: Indeed we are, John. We are now getting in more results from Illinois and Arizona.

King: Senator Gillibrand and leads in Arizona, while Ms. Abrams leads in Illinois.

Blitzer: Interesting to see if that will continue as the night goes on. We will be back with more results after the break.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #626 on: March 29, 2020, 08:36:14 PM »

(Images of hosts are from Wikimedia Commons; vote count/projection/SDE/delegate totals were made by SouthCarolinaAaron and are used with his express permission)

Election Results 2020

King: And I'm John King. And we're back to bring you the results from the March 17 primaries.

Blitzer: Indeed we are, John. We are now getting in more results from Arizona and the final results from Illinois.

King: Senator Gillibrand continuing to lead in Arizona. Meanwhile we have the delegate totals and a projection from Illinois.

Blitzer: Another win for Abrams as we wait to see who will win in Arizona. We will be back with more results after the break.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #627 on: March 29, 2020, 08:41:40 PM »

Election Results 2020

Blitzer: Indeed we are, John. We are now getting in more results from Arizona.

King: Senator Gillibrand continuing to lead in Arizona, although we still cannot make a projection.

Blitzer: We will be back with more results after the break.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #628 on: March 29, 2020, 08:48:01 PM »

Election Results 2020

Blitzer: Indeed we are, John. We are now getting in the final results from Arizona.

King: Senator Gillibrand wins in Arizona, and that will conclude our coverage for tonight. We will leave you with the delegate totals for the night and overall now.

Blitzer: And on that note, thank you so much for tuning in, and join us next Tuesday for coverage of the Georgia primary. Good night!
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #629 on: March 29, 2020, 08:55:08 PM »

Running Democratic delegate total (in case of emergency):

Map made by me in Photoshop and posted to Imgur (hence why it looks a little funny)

Stacey Abrams - 851
Kirsten Gillibrand - 747
Tom Steyer - 739
Steve Bullock - 93 (endorsed Abrams)

Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #630 on: March 29, 2020, 09:04:49 PM »

PHASE III, TURN VIII: PEACHY KEEN ON 1991
(I'm honestly sorry about this one)

St. Patrick's Day appears to have been another excellent night for the ladies in the race, as Senator Gillibrand and Ms. Abrams took all of the contests that evening. Meanwhile, Tom Steyer, knocked back somewhat by another string of defeats on Tuesday, is faced with the decision of whether or not to press on, as his aides note that, even if he can't resurge, he can probably earn enough delegates to become the kingmaker at a contested convention. Gillibrand and Abrams, meanwhile, now turn their attentions to the upcoming primaries in Georgia, or, since Abrams's home state is unlikely to be competitive, Puerto Rico, Louisiana, Wyoming, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Current Polling (11-13 March 2020)

Democrats
Stacey Abrams - 41%
Kirsten Gillibrand - 35%
Tom Steyer - 21%
Undecided - 2%

Republicans
Mike Pence - 90%

Other/Undecided - 10%

Libertarians
Austin Petersen - 94%
Other/Undecided - 6%

Schedules for March 18th through 24th will be due April 2. There will be no debate this turn.
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -3.44

P P P

« Reply #631 on: March 29, 2020, 09:42:22 PM »

Abrams Victory Speech
Image from Wikimedia Commons

After a string of wins in Ohio and Illinois, with strong finishes in Arizona and Florida, Stacey Abrams gave her victory speech to a crowded party in Chicago, IL.

Hello Chicago!

Tonight, you, along with Ohio and all of the other states voting, have told little black girls all across the nation that you count. Your voice matters. You belong. You have worth. You can do whatever you set your mind to.

Tonight, we have cemented our status as the frontrunner. We now lead by over 100 delegates. And we didn’t do this alone. I am only here because of you. Thank you. Thank you for putting your trust in me. Thank you for joining my quest to beat Mike Pence. And folks, let me tell you that in 310 days, President Mike Pence will become former President Mike Pence.

Our goals are simple: make healthcare fairer, lower taxes for people that work hardest, make our democracy fairer, protect DREAMERS, protect veterans, empower union workers, end gun violence, and improve our standing on the world stage. They’re simple and something everybody can agree on. That’s why I am the only candidate running that can truly unite the country after the most destructive and dividing 4 years in quite a long time.

Moderate, progressive, conservative, white, black, asian, hispanic, male, female, non-binary, straight, LGBTQ+, our campaign and this party welcomes everyone. Thank you Chicago, let’s win this!
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #632 on: March 31, 2020, 02:08:59 PM »
« Edited: March 31, 2020, 03:16:03 PM by SouthCarolinaAaron »

Abrams Schedule

March 18: Major rally in Atlanta, GA; barnstorm Atlanta, fly to Puerto Rico

March 19: Barnstorm San Juan, major rally with Carlos Romero Barceló, unveil support for Puerto Rican statehood
March 20: Major rally in Bayamón, hold town hall with Carlos Romero Barceló, fly to Alaska

March 21: Barnstorm Anchorage with Mark Begich, hold town hall at the University of Alaska-Anchorage
March 22: Hold major rally in Juneau, barnstorm Juneau

March 23: Hold major rally in Honolulu, barnstorm Honolulu with Brian Schatz, and hold town hall at Honolulu Community College
March 24: Barnstorm Pearl City, barnstorm Pearl City with Senator Schatz, hold town hall at Leeward Community College, fly back to campaign headquarters in Atlanta to watch returns and give a speech to watch party in Atlanta

terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #633 on: March 31, 2020, 03:01:39 PM »

How does Abrams have the support of Rep. Fortuno when he is a Republican?
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #634 on: March 31, 2020, 03:15:12 PM »

How does Abrams have the support of Rep. Fortuno when he is a Republican?

That's a good question.. I'll change that now
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.68, S: -3.48

P P P
« Reply #635 on: April 01, 2020, 12:57:56 PM »

Gillibrand Campaign Schedule
Credit to HuffPost for the Photo

March 18th - 19th: Alaska
Juneau, Alaska
- Rally with Tribal Leaders and Sen. Kamala Harris
- Townhall
- Speak about Native Rights at Local Colleges
- Attend Local Concert

Anchorage, Alaska
- Rally with Tribal Leaders and Sen. Kamala Harris
- Townhall
- Fundraiser
- Barnstorm Anchorage

March 20th - 21st: Hawaii
Honolulu, Hawaii
- Rally with Rep. Tulsi Gabbard
- Townhall over Climate Change
- Meet with Local Tribal Leaders
- Attend Lu'au

Hilo, Hawaii
- Rally with Rep. Tulsi Gabbard
- Townhall over Healthcare
- Meet with Local Tribal Leaders
- Board plane to San Juan

March 22nd - 24th: Puerto Rico
San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Rally with Governor Garced
- Townhall with Governor Garced
- Fundraiser
- Barnstorm San Juan

Ponce, Puerto Rico
- Barnstorm Ponce
- Meet with Citizens

Carolina, Puerto Rico
- Campaign on Making Puerto Rico the 51st State
- Election Night Watch Party
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #636 on: April 02, 2020, 09:47:52 AM »

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Steyer_2020_presidential_campaign#/media/File:Tom_2020_819a29ab.png

Tom Steyer March Schedule

The Steyer campaign realizes that the campaign to win the nomination is very optimistic at best. However, acquiring more delegates means the Steyer campaign can write more of its popular platform into the DNC, and can make sure progressive and populist voters are accurately represented at the ballot boxes. Therefore, Tom is continuing his campaign into the next few states, and building up his campaigns in later high delegate states.

March
18: Meet and Greets in Anchorage, Speech at Salmon Cannery
19: Major Rally in Juneau
20: Major Rally in Philadelphia
21: Barnstorming southwest Pennsylvania
22: Town Halls in Maryland, Rally in Baltimore
23: Major Rally in San Juan
24: GOTV in Honolulu

Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #637 on: April 02, 2020, 05:13:04 PM »

Election Results 2020

King: And I'm John King. And we're here to bring you the results of the Georgia Democratic primary.

Blitzer: Indeed we are, John. We are now getting in the first results from the state, and we can already make a projection.

Blitzer: Ms. Abrams, of course, the favorite coming into tonight, and leading by some forty-four points over Senator Gillibrand. Mr. Steyer, meanwhile, struggling, as he has not won a state since the beginning of the month, and the campaign stating that he would stay in the race largely to push his own progressive agenda.

King: Indeed, Wolf, and of course Georgia is Abrams's home state, so a sweeping victory here, to the point that Steyer, and, to look at that margin, possibly Gillibrand if things shift further toward Abrams, may get no delegates.

Blitzer: Definitely something to watch to see if it continues as the night rages on, as it would mean Abrams would sweep a contest with 105 delegates. We will be back with more results after the break.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #638 on: April 02, 2020, 05:22:42 PM »

Election Results 2020

King: And I'm John King. And we're here to bring you the results of the Georgia Democratic primary.

Blitzer: Indeed we are, John. We are now getting in more results from the state, and it continues to look good for favorite daughter Stacey Abrams.

Blitzer: Ms. Abrams, of course, the favorite coming into tonight, and leading by some forty-one points over Senator Gillibrand, a little better for Gillibrand than at the start of the night. Mr. Steyer, meanwhile, still struggling, as he has not won a state since the beginning of the month, and the campaign stating that he would stay in the race largely to push his own progressive agenda.

King: Indeed, Wolf, and of course Georgia is Abrams's home state, so a sweeping victory here is unsurprising to say the least.

Blitzer: Definitely something to watch to see if it continues as the night rages on. We will be back with more results after the break.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #639 on: April 02, 2020, 05:33:12 PM »

Election Results 2020

Blitzer: Indeed we are, John. We are now getting in more results from the state, and it continues to look good for favorite daughter Stacey Abrams.

Blitzer: Ms. Abrams, of course, the favorite coming into tonight, and extending her lead to some forty-seven points over Senator Gillibrand, a little better for Abrams than at the start of the night. Mr. Steyer, meanwhile, still struggling, as he has not won a state since the beginning of the month, and the campaign stating that he would stay in the race largely to push his own progressive agenda.

King: Indeed, Wolf, and of course Georgia is Abrams's home state, so a sweeping victory here is unsurprising to say the least.

Blitzer: Definitely something to watch to see if it continues as the night rages on. We will be back with more results after the break.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #640 on: April 02, 2020, 05:43:30 PM »

Election Results 2020

Blitzer: Ms. Abrams, of course, the favorite coming into tonight, and extending her lead to some fifty points over Senator Gillibrand, even better for Abrams than at the start of the night. Mr. Steyer, meanwhile, still struggling, as he has not won a state since the beginning of the month, and the campaign stating that he would stay in the race largely to push his own progressive agenda.

Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #641 on: April 02, 2020, 05:51:26 PM »

Election Results 2020

Blitzer: Indeed we are, John. We are now getting in the final results from the state, and it will be a crushing victory for favorite daughter Stacey Abrams.

Blitzer: Ms. Abrams, of course, the favorite coming into tonight, and scoring a massive victory in this heated primary.

King: Indeed, Wolf, and of course Georgia is Abrams's home state, so such a sweeping victory here is unsurprising to say the least.

Blitzer: Definitely something to watch to see if Abrams can capitalize on this in the primaries going ahead. Thank you so much for tuning in, and we will see you Sunday when the results come out of Puerto Rico. See you then.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #642 on: April 02, 2020, 06:12:22 PM »

Running Democratic delegate total (in case of emergency):

Map made by me in Photoshop and posted to Imgur (hence why it looks a little funny)

Stacey Abrams - 939
Kirsten Gillibrand - 764
Tom Steyer - 739
Steve Bullock - 93 (endorsed Abrams)

Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #643 on: April 02, 2020, 06:20:27 PM »

PHASE III, TURN IX: 51 DELEGATES IN THE 51ST STATE

With Georgia a massive and unsurprising victory for Ms. Abrams, attention now turns to a territory hellbent on becoming the 51st state after the subpar response it received after being hit by a hurricane. While local politics have been less than kind to their leaders, many presidential hopefuls have stoked a fire in the people here with both campaign visits and open promises to move toward making the island territory's dreams of statehood come true. Thus, many locals have called it symbolic that Puerto Rico has 51 delegates this cycle. Only time will tell how prophetic this will be.

Current Polling (11-13 March 2020)

Democrats
Stacey Abrams - 42%
Kirsten Gillibrand - 35%
Tom Steyer - 21%
Undecided - 2%

Republicans
Mike Pence - 90%

Other/Undecided - 10%

Libertarians
Austin Petersen - 94%
Other/Undecided - 6%

Schedules for March 25th through 29th will be due April 6. There will be no debate this turn.
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #644 on: April 02, 2020, 07:08:36 PM »

Stacey Abrams Tweet

Tweet made from TweetGen

Transcript:
I'm happy to have the overwhelming support of my home state, Georgia. Now we will take this fight to Puerto Rico, where they will decide who they trust to make them our #51st state!
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #645 on: April 02, 2020, 07:17:03 PM »

Abrams Schedule

March 25: Barnstorm Milwaukee with former Senator Russ Feingold and hold major rally in Milwaukee
March 26: Hold town hall in Madison with Senator Feingold and hold major rally there
March 27: Barnstorm Green Bay with Feingold and hold major rally
March 28: Barnstorm San Juan with Carlos Romero Barceló, hold town hall
March 29: Hold major rally in Bayamón, oversee GOTV operation
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.68, S: -3.48

P P P
« Reply #646 on: April 02, 2020, 10:17:38 PM »

Gillibrand Schedule
Credit to Business Insider for the Photo

March 25th: Major Rally in San Juan with Governor Garced
March 26th: Major Rally in Ponce with Governor Garced
March 27th: Major Rally and Barnstorm in Madison with Sen. Tammy Baldwin
March 28th: Major Rally and Barnstorm in Milwaukee with Sen. Tammy Baldwin
March 29th: Mass GOTV across Milwaukee and Election Night Watch Party
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #647 on: April 03, 2020, 08:52:22 PM »

POLITICO: SECRET MEETING BETWEEN ABRAMS AND GILLIBRAND TAKES PLACE IN NEW YORK

A source from the Abrams campaign has reported that Stacey Abrams, the current Democratic frontrunner, and Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, who's currently in 2nd place in the delegate count, are soon having a private meeting in Sen. Gillibrand's home state of New York at Gillibrand's house in Hudson, NY.

The subject of the meeting was not disclosed, but the results of said meeting would be brought to the public in a matter of time.

Senator Gillibrand and Tom Steyer have refused to back down, both are fighting to overtake Abrams in the delegate count and to hopefully have a lead going into the expected contested convention. Only time will tell if either is successful.

Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #648 on: April 04, 2020, 08:39:14 AM »
« Edited: April 07, 2020, 06:45:52 PM by Entropy In Action »

Current Endorsements:
Democrats

Stacey Abrams
Jimmy Carter, 39th President of the United States
Karen Bass, US Rep. from CA-37
John Lewis, US Rep. from GA-05 and civil rights activist
Al Sharpton, minister and civil rights activist
Moms Demand Action
Post and Courier
Oprah Winfrey, former TV show host
Jaime Harrison, former chair of the South Carolina Democratic Party and candidate for US Senate
American Federation of Teachers
Beto O'Rourke, US Rep. from TX-16
Roy Cooper, Governor of North Carolina
Mark Warner, US Senator from Virginia
Bill Clinton, 42nd President of the United States
Hillary Clinton, former US Secretary of State and 2016 nominee for President
Progressive Change Campaign Committee
Jesse Jackson, Sr., reverend and political activist
John Kerry, former US Secretary of State and 2004 nominee
Kyrsten Sinema, US Senator from Arizona
Debbie Stabenow, US Senator from Michigan
Debbie Dingell, US Rep. from MI-12
Steve Bullock, Governor of Montana
Tom Vilsack, former Governor of Iowa
Tom Miller, Attorney General of Iowa
Maggie Hassan, US Senator from New Hampshire
Las Vegas Sun
Steve Shurtleff, Speaker of the New Hampshire House of Representatives
Douglas Ley, New Hampshire House Majority Leader
Joyce Craig, Mayor of Manchester, New Hampshire
Carolyn Goodman, Mayor of Las Vegas, Nevada
Kate Marshall, Lieutenant Governor of Nevada
Ben McAdams, US Rep. from UT-04
John Hickenlooper, former Governor of Colorado
Jared Golden, US Rep. from ME-02
Jason Crow, US Rep. from CO-06
Bob Graham, former Governor of Florida
JB Pritzker, Governor of Illinois
Bill Nelson, former US Senator from Florida
Sherrod Brown, US Senator from Ohio
Brian Schatz, US Senator from Hawaii
Russ Feingold, former US Senator from Wisconsin
Carlos Romero Barceló, US Shadow Senator from Puerto Rico
Mark Begich, former US Senator from Alaska
John Fetterman, Lieutenant Governor of Pennsylvania
Dwight Evans, US Rep. from PA-03

Kirsten Gillibrand
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, US Rep. from NY-14
Abby Finkenauer, US Rep. from IA-01
Jacky Rosen, US Senator from Nevada
NARAL Pro-Choice America
IUOE Local 234, labor union (IA)
Cedric Crear, Las Vegas City Councilor, Ward 5
Planned Parenthood
Susie Lee, US Rep. from NV-03
Amy Klobuchar, US Senator from Minnesota
Joe Biden, 47th Vice President of the United States
Catherine Cortez Masto, US Senator from Nevada
Dave Loebsack, US Rep. from IA-02
Tom Harkin, former US Senator from Iowa
Steve Sisolak, Governor of Nevada
League of United Latin American Citizens
Steven Horsford, US Rep. from NV-04
Dianne Feinstein, US Senator from California
Joyce Beatty, US Rep. from OH-03
Smart Solutions PAC
Cory Booker, US Senator from New Jersey
Jim Clyburn, House Majority Whip, US Rep. from SC-06
NAACP, civil rights organization
Harry Reid, former US Senator from Nevada and former Senate Majority Leader
Donna Shalala, US Rep. from FL-27
Ilhan Omar, US Rep. from MN-05
Jon Stewart, former television show host, comedian, and activist
Stephen Colbert, television show host and comedian
John Oliver, television show host and comedian
Tammy Baldwin, US Senator from Wisconsin
Tony Evers, Governor of Wisconsin
Cindy Axne, US Rep. from IA-03
Service Employees International Union
Kamala Harris, US Senator from California
Culinary Workers Union Local 226, labor union from Nevada
Ayanna Pressley, US Rep. from MA-07
Jared Polis, Governor of Colorado
Priorities USA Action
Sheila Jackson Lee, US Rep. from TX-18
Julian Castro, former US HUD Secretary
Al Green, US Rep. from TX-09
Joaquin Castro, US Rep. from TX-20
Steve Adler, Mayor of Austin, Texas
Bill de Blasio, Mayor of New York City, New York
London Breed, Mayor of San Francisco, California
Jason Carter, former Georgia State Senator and grandson of Jimmy Carter
Rashida Tlaib, US Rep. from MI-13
Maria Cantwell, US Senator from Washington
Pramila Jayapal, US Rep. from WA-07
College Democrats of America
Debbie Wasserman Schultz, US Rep. from FL-23
Ann Kirkpatrick, US Rep. from AZ-02
Debbie Mucarsel-Powell, US Rep. from FL-26
Darren Soto, US Rep. from FL-09
Raul Grijalva, US Rep. from AZ-03
Tom O'Halleran, US Rep. from AZ-01
Tim Ryan, US Rep. from OH-13
Marcia Fudge, US Rep. from OH-11
Charlie Crist, US Rep. from FL-13
Wanda Vázquez Garced, Governor of Puerto Rico
Tulsi Gabbard, US Rep. from HI-02
Bob Casey, US Senator from Pennsylvania
Mark Pocan, US Rep. from WI-02
Carmen Yulín Cruz, Mayor of San Juan, Puerto Rico
Cathy Connolly, Wyoming State House Minority Leader
Casey Steinau, Chair of the Alaska Democratic Party

Tom Steyer
John Lynch, former Governor of New Hampshire
Jay Inslee, Governor of Washington
Ted Lieu, US Rep. from CA-33
Sierra Club, environmentalist organization
Jeanne Shaheen, US Senator from New Hampshire
Michael Bennet, US Senator from Colorado
UNITEHERE, labor union
Seth Moulton, US Rep. from MA-06
Elizabeth Warren, US Senator from Massachusetts
AFL-CIO, major labor union
Chris Pappas, US Rep. from NH-01
Ann Kuster, US Rep. from NH-02
Des Moines Register
New Hampshire Union Leader
Dina Titus, US Rep. from NV-01
Joe Cunningham, US Rep. from SC-01
Terri Sewell, US Rep. from AL-07
Nina Turner, former Ohio State Senator and chair of Our Revolution
Gavin Newsom, Governor of California
Harley Rouda, US Rep. from CA-48
Tim Kaine, US Senator from Virginia
Raphael Warnock, pastor and candidate for US Senate from Georgia
Chet Culver, former Governor of Iowa
Barbara Lee, US Rep. from CA-13
Tom Wolf, Governor of Pennsylvania
Xavier Becerra, Attorney General of California
Robert Reich, former US Secretary of Labor
Tammy Duckworth, US Senator from Illinois
Lauren Underwood, US Rep. from IL-14
Cheri Bustos, US Rep. from IL-17
Nikki Fried, Florida State Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Gretchen Whitmer, Governor of Michigan
Val Demings, US Rep. from FL-10
Marcy Kaptur, US Rep. from OH-09
Philip Levine, former Mayor of Miami Beach, FL

National Polling (17-19 February 2020)

Democrats
Stacey Abrams - 43%
Kirsten Gillibrand - 35%
Tom Steyer - 20%
Undecided - 2%

Republicans
Mike Pence - 86%

Other - 9%
Undecided - 5%

Libertarians
Austin Petersen - 89%
Other - 5%
Undecided - 6%

Credits:
Tom Steyer: 6.8
Stacey Abrams: 0
Kirsten Gillibrand: 1.8

Mike Pence: free to announce the endorsement of any current Republican Party members except Bill Weld (non-Republican endorsements become available once the general election phase starts)

Austin Petersen: free to announce the endorsement of any current Libertarian Party members + Bill Weld (non-Libertarian endorsements become available once the general election begins)

Also, for those feeling like they're missing credits, early purchases and reservations were accounted for prior to posting.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #649 on: April 06, 2020, 07:02:14 PM »

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Steyer_2020_presidential_campaign#/media/File:Tom_2020_819a29ab.png

Tom Steyer March Schedule

The Steyer campaign knows that the path to the nomination is nigh non existent, the campaign is still fighting for delegates to as voters are told "get our progressive platform that millions voted for represented." It is also transitioning into more of a STOP PENCE movement, and is investing in the general election rather than attacking other Democrats. In fact Tom is diverting most of his ad spending to ads supporting Democratic candidates for Supreme Court in Wisconsin (giving Dems a massive financial leg up there) and Dems in down ballot races across the country.

March
25: Rest Day, Tom is going to be at home enjoying a day off
26: Major Rally in Madison Wisconsin
27: Organizing Meetings in Milwaukee "Turning Red states Blue"
28: STOP PENCE Rallies in Pittsburgh with Tom Wolf
29: GOTV in Milwaukee with Democratic Supreme Court Candidate

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies