Legal things to do when bored (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 07:37:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Legal things to do when bored (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Legal things to do when bored  (Read 5266 times)
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« on: December 20, 2014, 05:14:48 PM »

Do a map project about an obscure election and post it on the forum for accolades.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2014, 10:14:09 PM »

I only harp on prices here because most posters here have zero real life experience with how important cost of living is. It's ridiculous to see the endless parade of New York/San Francisco fanboys who couldn't afford a shoebox in either city.

And yet, somehow, millions of people who are not abnormally wealthy live in New York and California and pay the actual cost of living, and enjoy their lives there. Some of them even post on this forum!

Obviously there are certain sacrifices made in terms of housing size and commute time, and it's fine not to share this preference. I myself enjoy the lower cost of living in the Midwest. But it's weird to accuse these people of ignorance of some objective real-life facts.

This is Atlas, I'm fairly certain a large portion of the posters have no idea about cost of living anywhere.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies