2020 PA State Elections Megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 12:17:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  2020 PA State Elections Megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which party will control the state legislature in 2021?
Democrats will flip both chambers

Democrats will flip the House, but not the Senate

Democrats will flip the Senate, but not the House

Republicans will retain both chambers

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: 2020 PA State Elections Megathread  (Read 15849 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: May 29, 2020, 07:03:56 AM »

Who has the best chance of winning Democratic primary for Auditor?

And also, ctherainbow, you did a great job! This is awesome!

Michael Lamb racked up a ton of endorsements statewide--he's Conor Lamb's uncle. If I had to guess who the "favorite" is, it's probably him.

I voted for Nina Ahmad, who seems to have a lot of support in the Philadelphia area but it's tough to gauge whether or not that will translate statewide.

Interestingly enough, the Philly establishment seems not to be too wild about Ahmed.  Lamb has gotten an unusual amount of support there for a Pittsburgh candidate, he even has the support of both Jim Kenney and his faction of the Philly Democratic machine.  Ahmed has some support in Philly and will obviously win it, but I'm not so sure she'll get even close to the margins she needs in east PA.  Plus, Christina Hartman seems to randomly be getting some establishment support in the Philly burbs and also got Rendell's endorsement (IDK how much pull he still has in Philly though).  I think Lamb is probably the pretty solid favorite here although obviously Ahmed could pull off a win and regional turnout patterns may be weird due to the COVID-19 chaos.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies