Nomination Thread: Peter for HAEV [confirmed] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 04:32:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Nomination Thread: Peter for HAEV [confirmed] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nomination Thread: Peter for HAEV [confirmed]  (Read 3600 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« on: December 18, 2009, 10:38:40 PM »

HamiltonBoss Overlord Marokai: please keep conversation on the floor of the Senate civil.

I fixed it for you.

Christ, cant we ever have one ing thread where everything doesnt go to sh**t? I swear, until half a year to a year ago we never had these problems. You dont need to respond to everything in a sarcastic way every damn time. Jesus. (Not you Bgwah)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 11:08:21 PM »

HamiltonBoss Overlord Marokai: please keep conversation on the floor of the Senate civil.

I fixed it for you.

Christ, cant we ever have one ing thread where everything doesnt go to sh**t? I swear, until half a year to a year ago we never had these problems. You dont need to respond to everything in a sarcastic way every damn time. Jesus. (Not you Bgwah)

I don't need to be singled out, either. Of course, you wouldn't care.

Blah blah blah, the world is against you blah blah blah.  I'm not going to post in this thread anymore, because I dont want to clutter this place up, so let me say one thing.

I, AndrewCT, do now force everyone in Atlasia to hear, and agree with what I say. Marokai has taken over as supreme ruler of Atlasia. All shall now bow before him. MasterJedi is a bad moderator because he does things I dont like, punish and ban him forever.  There are no such things as zombies, so everyone stop worrying about things. Lets see.. what else... oh yes, do not spam the forums!

DOWN WITH DAVE, ALL ARE NOW FORCED TO BOW TO MAROKAI!

Sorry BK, I promise I wont clutter anything else again! In closing, I do not have any questions for Peter. I believe that he is an excellent candidate, and I fully support him for this position.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies