WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH in February!!! Convention (Bylaws Discussion) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 04:38:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH in February!!! Convention (Bylaws Discussion) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH in February!!! Convention (Bylaws Discussion)  (Read 10366 times)
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« on: February 07, 2015, 09:21:38 PM »
« edited: February 07, 2015, 09:23:12 PM by Enderman »

X Jack Enderman

in the top ten! Cheesy Let's blow this popsickle stand! ITS TIME TO PARTAY!!
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 10:28:41 PM »

As someone who lives is the southern hemisphere, it's the most normal thing in the world to go to the beach in February, so... who cares! let's winter-beach-party! Cheesy

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post here, but do not go to VA Beach in the Winter. It is not nice here this time of year at all. The water is freezing and there is nothing happening at the oceanfront. Go to Galveston or something.

Uh... a bit late eh?
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 06:32:50 PM »

Chairman Yankee,

How about a complete reform overhaul including name change? TBH I would never support a disbandment, but it is true that we need to save face. I'd say need to rethink how we do everything. We need a new face. We need a new name. A new party. Saving spirit, but saving face. We need for everyone to come back together. We need to reinvent ourselves. Shave the ideas that we've already tried and form a completely new coalition. From the far right, to the left of centre. In order to change the game, we need to change ourselves.

Thank you.
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2015, 07:14:31 PM »

Hear! Hear!
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2015, 08:04:35 AM »

I think the suggestion was that a name change occur as part of a broader restructuring and overhaul not a whole affair on its own, in which case yes, it would solve nothing obviously.

This is true.
I understand what you mean. I was thinking of starting off with a clean slate. Rebuilding this party. Making good connections. Making sure that we're getting out the vote. My idea was to clean up everything and make good voting change connections.

Also, I do have another idea I discussed with Yankee a few months ago. Have regional parties take care of regional business. GOTV campaigns, regional platform charters, everything. Leaving the first few waves of burden on them. And leaving the huge things like national charters, endorsements, huge Federalist Parties to the Party at large. (However the huge parties are the Woodstocks for the Federalists, compared to the rock concerts for the regions. If you know what I mean Wink )
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies