Obama cripples AIPAC (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:47:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Obama cripples AIPAC (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama cripples AIPAC  (Read 3904 times)
Boston Bread
New Canadaland
YaBB God
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -5.00, S: -5.00

« on: September 17, 2016, 06:54:29 PM »

It's only a start. America should sever it's one-sided alliance with Israel completely. This also goes for Saudi Arabia.
Boston Bread
New Canadaland
YaBB God
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -5.00, S: -5.00

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 09:10:05 AM »

I think 'Israel derangement syndrome' is a much more appropriate term than 'anti-Semitism' for a lot of these sentiments. And, yes, there is a lot of Israel derangement syndrome in this thread.

I would agree, although sentiments like "the world would be a better place if we just nuked the area" are definitely anti-semitic considering what that would entail.
True. I'm neutral on the Israel/Palestinian issue, they'll have to come to an agreement soon, but Jewish Americans look foolish voting for the Democratic Party constantly when they have some anti Semites in the leftist movement.

I am also centrist on Israel/Palestine. As in we shouldn't be helping either side and also recognize the independence of both countries. But most Democratic politicians still want to side with Israel and not recognize Palestine even if their support for Israel is weaker than in the past.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies