Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 06:07:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will Bushie break 300 pounds before the end of February?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation  (Read 211670 times)
AkSaber
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -8.00

« on: January 20, 2015, 11:45:14 PM »

I cancel EVERY piece of entertainment and live in the 1940's with nothing to do except sleep.

That's not a death sentence. It's economizing. Part of being a responsible, independent adult is making the difficult decisions.

Sure, it's gonna suck for a while. But none of us ever made any remarkable growth by having everything they wanted all the time.
AkSaber
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -8.00

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 04:33:11 PM »

Maybe not 2 miles because I don't want to get too sweaty for church tonight.  I don't want to stand next to my choir mates all smelly.  I also want to watch most of the Lakers vs. Cavs game.  I will put in at least .5-.75 mile, though.

Then, by all means, take another shower today. Exercise and physical fitness are such wonderful gifts from God. Please don't use your church as an excuse to keep you from enjoying those gifts.

Getting sweaty from a workout is a good thing too. It's a sign the workout you're doing is actually paying off for your body.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies