Obamas Pastor; America is to blame for 9/11. radicals in my party agree (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 09:08:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Obamas Pastor; America is to blame for 9/11. radicals in my party agree (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obamas Pastor; America is to blame for 9/11. radicals in my party agree  (Read 2458 times)
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« on: March 13, 2008, 01:11:51 PM »

I've only recently started reading this particular forum. My question is, have the posts and discussion always been this bad, or has there been a recent race to the bottom? What's causing this and will it be worthwhile again?

I am a Clinton voter who has had it up to here with the Obama dynamic on Daily Kos, but even at my most annoyed I'd never think that they were all little Ward Churchills or such crap.

We have a few "special" posters on this board, but for the most part the people are "normal."
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 02:16:42 PM »

He won't because I suspect he buys into some of what this racist believes.  Obama just needs to keep the mask on for 8 more months.

He can say "I believe in a separation of church and state ... unless it brings me some votes."  hahaha . . . he can easily downplay this by saying "everyone is entitled to their own opinions" or something along those lines in his gifted oratory style.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies