Crisis in Venezuela (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 09:38:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Crisis in Venezuela (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Crisis in Venezuela  (Read 19033 times)
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« on: May 28, 2019, 10:27:53 AM »
« edited: May 28, 2019, 10:31:58 AM by Velasco »

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/5/26/18640654/lindsey-graham-trump-invade-venezuela-reagan-grenada

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), a close ally of President Donald Trump, suggested the president take a tough stance in dealing with the ongoing Venezuelan crisis: A US invasion similar to the one executed by Ronald Reagan in Grenada back in 1983.

“Trump said rightly, Maduro’s not the legitimate leader of Venezuela. The entire region supports the Trump approach, that Guaidó is the legitimate leader,” Graham said on Fox News Sunday. “I would do exactly what Reagan did. I would give Cuba the ultimatum to get out of Venezuela. If they don’t, I would let the Venezuelan military know, you’ve got to choose between democracy and Maduro. And if you choose Maduro and Cuba, we’re coming after you. This is in our backyard.”

Apparently that Lindsey Graham thinks that a military invasion of Venezuela will be as simple and easy as the invasion of the tiny Grenada. I foresee a huge success for the future US ventures with such brilliant blockheads in Capitol Hill.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies