On summer polls.... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:39:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2006 Elections
  2006 Senatorial Election Polls
  On summer polls.... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: On summer polls....  (Read 3714 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: June 26, 2006, 08:17:07 PM »

Since Vorlon is no longer here I thought I would remind some newbies of his old words of wisdom: "All summer polls that aren't Mason-Dixon should be immediately burned". (or something to that extent)

They tend to a) favour Democrats and b) be generally wrong.

Give me a break. Do you work for Mason-Dixon?
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 01:32:59 PM »

Ha. Really. If some of you want to worship him as your polling god have fun with that. I'd rather not.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 05:49:02 PM »

Ha. Really. If some of you want to worship him as your polling god have fun with that. I'd rather not.

While I do not always agree on him, he is very knowledgeable.  Where is your disagreement with what he is saying?

I disagree with his idea that Mason-Dixon is the only polling outfit of any value during the summer.

Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2006, 07:15:02 PM »

While I do not always agree on him, he is very knowledgeable.  Where is your disagreement with what he is saying?

I disagree with his idea that Mason-Dixon is the only polling outfit of any value during the summer.

Do you ever base your so-called disagreements on anything? I mean, other than wanting it to be a certain way?

Yeah I base it on looking in trends in all polls instead of putting blind faith in in one organization because "everyone else oversamples democrats". How does Rasmussen over sample Democrats?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies