Hillary faces protests @ NH rally & keeps reporters behind a rope (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:17:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary faces protests @ NH rally & keeps reporters behind a rope (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary faces protests @ NH rally & keeps reporters behind a rope  (Read 5114 times)
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« on: July 05, 2015, 02:07:41 PM »

Those protesters sound like Republicans unfortunately. Even as anti-Clinton Democrat, I couldn't care less about this Benghazi nonsense. Nobody who isn't insane does at this point.

Clearly, there was an intelligence failure in Libya. Four Americans were murdered, I think you'd have to be some kind of sick sociopath not to care about that. The truth is, we don't know exactly what happened, but we do know that Hillary Clinton lied about it.

Hillary Clinton is highly unqualified to be President of the United States. Be it the situation in Libya and how she handled that, her Russian reset, and her vote against funding our troops in combat while a U.S. Senator, Hillary Clinton has consistently shown poor judgement in foreign affairs.

So a handful of Republicans protesting Clinton means her campaign is in trouble?  Some people need a reality check.

Hillary Clinton's primary campaign is not in trouble. The Democratic Party is willing to ignore the Clinton scandals, her lack of judgement in foreign affairs, and her votes against the economic interests of everyday Americans while a U.S. Senator. The media is willing to overlook these issues as well.

The choice for Republicans is going to determine if Hillary Clinton wins in 2016.

I know you get to conveniently hide behind the veil of "we'll never know what happened!" which allows you allege bad things happened without acting saying what the bad things are. Really though, what do you imagine Clinton did? Do you think she organized those guys deaths? Do you think she wanted them to die? That's insane person talk, go to a mental institution. Or are you saying she "should have known"? I mean, I guess, but you can say the same thing about Bush and 9/11.

We'll never know what happened because Secretary Clinton has not allowed us to know what really happened. Days after the attack, she acknowledged that we didn't know what happened. Yet, she then told congress that it wouldn't make a difference what happened. Secretary Clinton's unwillingness to find out what happened either stems from laziness, or a cover-up. Either she didn't know what happened and didn't want to find out, or she did know and decided to cover it up. Either way, it shows that she does not have the judgement to lead this country because we have to learn from the past, and this instance was tragic - we lost 4 American lives at the hands of terrorists. Your Bush analogy makes absolutely no sense because we did find out what happened and the President established a commission to further research it and find answers.

Wow...I'm actually agreeing with dudeabides here.
Ok, your pissed 4 American's died in an Attack on building in Libya.  Where was your outrage when 2 American's, and over 70 others where killed in the Bush Administration.  Or how about when Over 220 where killed in 5 Attacks in the Clinton Administration.  People die in Attacks on diplomatic compounds.  Attacks have happened in every presidency since Johnson.  It's going to happen.  Dancing on the graves of these men for a political attack, that is what is shameful, that is what will be remembered by history, not there deaths..
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies