Reminder: Republicans can still feasibly get 57 Senate Seats in 2024 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 02:34:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Reminder: Republicans can still feasibly get 57 Senate Seats in 2024 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reminder: Republicans can still feasibly get 57 Senate Seats in 2024  (Read 1914 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« on: January 23, 2023, 09:10:26 AM »
« edited: January 23, 2023, 09:25:53 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Trump is losing 49/40 this map isn't happening lol Progressive Moderate his R nut map was wrong like the Compiled map in 22

Laxalt isn't even running for Sen anyways
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2023, 09:32:01 AM »

I view this as pretty unlikely and something that would require a national route to knock off that many incumbents on the same night. I view 55 or 56 as possible if it’s a strong night nationally. I’d still argue that this scenario is the same order of likelihood as D’s holding the senate. One requires R’s running the table on battleground states. The other requires D’s winning 4 out of 5 in legitimate red states.

Democrats only need two of FL/MT/OH/TX/WV to hold the Senate. 3 if the presidency flips.

Don't you see the MS poll we are within 4 because Brad Presley is cuz of Elvis Presley so can Ty PICKINS

We're not winning FL or TX we are targeting MS and MO
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2023, 09:36:59 AM »

I view this as pretty unlikely and something that would require a national route to knock off that many incumbents on the same night. I view 55 or 56 as possible if it’s a strong night nationally. I’d still argue that this scenario is the same order of likelihood as D’s holding the senate. One requires R’s running the table on battleground states. The other requires D’s winning 4 out of 5 in legitimate red states.

Democrats only need two of FL/MT/OH/TX/WV to hold the Senate. 3 if the presidency flips.

Easier said than done. 2 of those states voted for Trump by over 10 points, Texas is super expensive, Ohio doenst exists, and Florida is cursed for Dems

It doesn't matter how much Trump won the state by Brad Presley is 4 of Gov Reeves and Andy Beshear can win when are people gonna know that's it's called upsets

The RS won the H PVI and we won the natl PVI that's why your R nut map and the compiled map was wrong same for S019
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2023, 02:27:06 PM »

D's will get 53 seats net MO and MS before RS get to 57 that's for sure
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2023, 09:20:10 PM »
« Edited: January 23, 2023, 09:26:43 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

The idea that Democrats are even close to being favored in MT, OH, and WV is laughable. PA I think is the only real uphill battle for Rs on this map. It’s very plausible that all of NV/AZ/WI/WV/OH/MT fall if Republicans win the White House and MI if Republicans flip the state. The problem in PA is Casey will probably outrun Biden by a bit, so Republicans probably need more of a 2-3 pt win there while a 1-2 pt win in WI+MI could suffice.

Exactly, though MI I think has a decent chance of being a decent D outperformance of Biden given just how much better the Dem bench is and the relative incompetence of the MI-GOP rn.

The RS aren't sweeping just relax Eday is two yrs away we don't know the political fallout from the Documents just like Johnson is saying everything is gonna go the D's way, RS believe the opposite, there are no state by state polls not even for KY Gov RS aren't gonna win 57 seats, RS winning 57 seats is just as likely D's winning 53 seats FL, TX or MS, MO but states do go by trends but not all the time it's called split voting Cooper won NC in 20 while Tillis and Trump won NC and Warnock won GA while Abrams lost
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2023, 09:21:14 PM »
« Edited: January 23, 2023, 09:45:25 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

The idea that Democrats are even close to being favored in MT, OH, and WV is laughable. PA I think is the only real uphill battle for Rs on this map. It’s very plausible that all of NV/AZ/WI/WV/OH/MT fall if Republicans win the White House and MI if Republicans flip the state. The problem in PA is Casey will probably outrun Biden by a bit, so Republicans probably need more of a 2-3 pt win there while a 1-2 pt win in WI+MI could suffice.

LoL you predicted KS Gov wrong and WI, PA and NV, plse show me a poll that has Tester, Brown or Manchin losing

The issue is still inflation Rents are too high and gas is 4 after they said gas was going down to 2.00 they lied

This Economy isn't for working poor 9.50 an hr making 24/30K a yr it's for Rich or middle class people and they have money on white color jobs as well as inheritance if you work a Walmart job it's not a good Economy but if you are a Store Manager it's good for you

Why do you think it's Labor shortages people on SSA stopped looking for work ticket to work because of manual labor , Biden says everything is fine like Trump he lies too it's not

We always had working poor 9.50 an he you can't support a family off of that with inflation 15 is still low
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies