another smirking white guy with MAGA gear and a "punchable face" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 08:05:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  another smirking white guy with MAGA gear and a "punchable face" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: another smirking white guy with MAGA gear and a "punchable face"  (Read 1116 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: February 23, 2019, 09:04:48 AM »
« edited: February 23, 2019, 10:39:51 AM by dead0man »

this one gets punched

this probably won't get the media attention that the other white smirker got
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2019, 09:10:07 AM »

You might not be aware of this (I'm sure you think all libertarians are exactly the same stereotype you've built in your head for example), but there are different kinds of leftists.

edit-for example, there are leftists who are afraid of chalk and leftists who will sucker punch someone that weighs 80lbs less than them.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2019, 06:28:21 PM »

The right's love of playing the victim is astonishing.

playing?  He got sucker punched by someone unable to control his childlike emotions and your defense of it is "playing the victim", and you do it THIS week?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2019, 07:12:16 PM »

The right's love of playing the victim is astonishing.

playing?  He got sucker punched by someone unable to control his childlike emotions and your defense of it is "playing the victim", and you do it THIS week?

If (and that's a monumentally big if, given the source) your linked article is telling the truth and the full story.
Maybe the reactions of the bully would be ok if the little guy that got sucker punched was running around slapping babies seconds before the video started (I've only linked to a video, not an article), but somehow that (or anything equally as bad or worse) seems highly unlikely.  The evidence, at this point, only points to him being guilty of being a Trump supporter in front of big children that like to be tough guy White Knights when they think they can get away with it.

And to remind people that like to forget, I hate Trump, supporting him is not a good sign that one has a good character.  I don't really understand why so many still support him.  I don't understand how people can still be "good Catholics" either, but I accept that some of them are not bad people.  Just like some Trump supporters are not bad people.  We have no idea if this kid is an asshole or not, but even if he is, you don't get to go around punching assholes in the US, in 2019, because they have politics you don't agree with.  That leads to even worse things.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2019, 07:30:56 AM »

coast guard lieutenant stockpiles weapons for planned campaign of white supremacist terrorism, found with hit list of prominent democratic politicians and media figures: 18 posts

maga dweeb gets his shit rocked: twenty-nine posts
smirking 16 yo:21 pages (and would have been longer if it wasn't closed out of embarrassment)

we know where our priorities are

(seriously though, issues where there can be two sides have long threads (yes, I find it amazing that people are actually defending this guy too, but, ya know, some people are real sh**tty).  Issues where everybody is on the same side though? Getting 18 posts in a thread like that is amazing.)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2019, 07:32:44 AM »

It's amusing that the right simultaneously thinks that leftists are ultra-feminine soyboy cucks but also violent, aggressive thugs who have conservatives living in fear. Guess it depends on whatever narrative they feel like pushing at any given time
Well yeah, those are perfectly normal things to fear. Do you not remember Evergreen or Scarlet?
he doesn't remember Evergreen, and if he does, it will be through very different colored glasses.....Scarlet colored probably.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies