Re-elect Senator Sestak (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:42:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Re-elect Senator Sestak (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Re-elect Senator Sestak  (Read 2086 times)
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« on: August 28, 2018, 02:32:38 PM »

Congrats on winning!
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 10:27:31 PM »

This is a pretty poor imitation of Not_Madigan tbh.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2018, 12:45:33 AM »

There have been concerns raised by several folks on both sides of the aisle about your activity level in this recent session of Congress, as well as your open statements on discord about how focusing on Atlasia takes away from RL things you have going on. Why run for re-election if you don't have time to carry out your duties? And if there is a change, how can voters trust you will improve your performance going into the 16th Congress?

I'm pretty sure Sestak will be more active than someone who was literally recalled for inactivity(Koopa).
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 01:21:46 AM »

There have been concerns raised by several folks on both sides of the aisle about your activity level in this recent session of Congress, as well as your open statements on discord about how focusing on Atlasia takes away from RL things you have going on. Why run for re-election if you don't have time to carry out your duties? And if there is a change, how can voters trust you will improve your performance going into the 16th Congress?

I'm pretty sure Sestak will be more active than someone who was literally recalled for inactivity(Koopa).
1. I was asking Sestak, not you.
2. That doesn't answer the questions.

I think this info is still important to share, and Fremontians should have a full view of the record of both candidates.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2018, 01:31:28 AM »

1. I was asking Sestak, not you.
2. That doesn't answer the questions.

I think this info is still important to share, and Fremontians should have a full view of the record of both candidates.
And Koopa has already addressed this on his campaign thread, where it belongs. You bringing it up here is unecessary. I am asking Sestak these questions because they are valid concerns brought up by numerous people in multiple parties.

Sestak is a big boy and can answer his own questions. Run along now, Peri.

I'm saddened(but unsurprised) at your refusal to act in a mature manner. I'm not saying you can't ask these questions, I'm just bringing up valid points of my own. I think it's important because Sestak is more active than Koopa would be, and overall has done a good job, though of course nobody is perfect.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2018, 03:08:28 AM »

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies