Will Hillary drop out on May 13th or very shortly after? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 03:06:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Will Hillary drop out on May 13th or very shortly after? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is she out on May 13th or very shortly after?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 27

Author Topic: Will Hillary drop out on May 13th or very shortly after?  (Read 2984 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« on: May 07, 2008, 05:05:11 PM »

I think so. She'll have a nice sending off party, making it seem like she went out on a high note.

Her campaign will see its end just 24 hours after my 20th birthday.  Tongue

No "crying" smiley, Phil Wink   She was the Republican's only hope, remember?  Roll Eyes
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 05:08:03 PM »

No. She will take this to the convention. I believe that is what her campaign is proposing now too.

I think they have to say that, honestly.  You may be right and the Clintons are 'never say die' people when they're down, but if she wants any hope of a future she has to withdraw before the Convention, IMO
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 05:13:04 PM »

I think so. She'll have a nice sending off party, making it seem like she went out on a high note.

Her campaign will see its end just 24 hours after my 20th birthday.  Tongue

No "crying" smiley, Phil Wink   She was the Republican's only hope, remember?  Roll Eyes

I never once said or led anyone to believe she was the GOP's only hope. I thought she'd be easier to beat (but that's something I wonder about these days) and I would rather see her go down in a General and send the Obama people away bitter as soon as possible.

At this point, you won't get a Sad from me, yet another bit of proof for any clown that thinks I genuinely liked her. The only thing that should truly bother any Republican is that they probably won't be fighting this out much longer. At the same time, though, I like that our battle has been set for us.

I was just joshin' ya.  Now we just need to remember to wish you a Happy Birthday on the 12th!  Maybe Rick will stop by for some cake and ice cream.  Wink  
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies