Changing your avatar to stand in "solidarity" with another poster (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 09:13:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Changing your avatar to stand in "solidarity" with another poster (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Changing your avatar to stand in "solidarity" with another poster  (Read 1742 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: November 16, 2013, 08:43:57 AM »
« edited: November 16, 2013, 08:45:59 AM by Antonio V »

You can be a moderate hero if you want. Fact is, the mods are right, and the Professional Forum Rebels are wrong. And Torie in particular is an excellent moderator who deserves nothing of the sh*t he got. That's why I changed my avatar.

Besides, CA is basically my State of adoption at this point, so the avatar is only half wrong.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 08:54:57 AM »

You can be a moderate hero if you want. Fact is, the mods are right, and the Professional Forum Rebels are wrong. And Torie in particular is an excellent moderator who deserves nothing of the sh*t he got. That's why I changed my avatar.

Besides, CA is basically my State of adoption at this point, so the avatar is only half wrong.

Moderate Hero?  More like Moderate Hater.

All this "lol guys the forum is serious business crowd!" needs to go.  THis is feeling too much like a fInsking high school reunion without the decency of a dry hand job from the Class Meth Addicted Gap Toothed slut.

But I'm just one man, with a keyboard and an internet connection going on here waving my dick around.  As long as I'm in that position, I might as well lay the sh*t down.

Yes, Mechaman, this is an internet forum controversy of little importance. And changing one's avatar is a reaction that is perfectly suited to such controversy.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 10:02:01 AM »

What he did to TNF was outrageous though.

?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies