On the Issues Midterm Election Dist. 4 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 06:48:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  On the Issues Midterm Election Dist. 4 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: On the Issues Midterm Election Dist. 4  (Read 1601 times)
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« on: January 19, 2005, 08:57:09 PM »

Is not active.  Basically he is a extreme populist who fluctuates from a -7.00 to -2.00 Eco and +8.00 to +3.00 Socially.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2005, 10:08:27 PM »

I will prefer an absent Senator as Josh22 to an extreme dixiecrat as the incumbent.

Absent senators do nothing and are a waste to the process.  Josh will not be elected and if he is, he will not show up.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2005, 07:49:13 PM »

I've been urged to run for reelection (which I'd like to be in the senate again, but I don't think I'd have much of a chance).. How would you d4ers think about me running again.
For those of you who don't know, I'm one of the most prominent Atlasians, the first VP, a two-time PPT of the senate, a two-term senator, and I'm now serving as attorney general.  I ran for president once and came in 2nd out of 6 candidates.

Wewent over this a few months ago.  No one said you should run again. I would not vote for you over StatesRights and in the unlikely occurence that he did not run, I would run and vote for myself.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2005, 08:31:27 PM »

I've been urged to run for reelection (which I'd like to be in the senate again, but I don't think I'd have much of a chance).. How would you d4ers think about me running again.
For those of you who don't know, I'm one of the most prominent Atlasians, the first VP, a two-time PPT of the senate, a two-term senator, and I'm now serving as attorney general.  I ran for president once and came in 2nd out of 6 candidates.

Wewent over this a few months ago.  No one said you should run again. I would not vote for you over StatesRights and in the unlikely occurence that he did not run, I would run and vote for myself.
If you don't want to vote for me fine, but there's no need to call me a liar and be a jackass about it.

Whoa, all I said was that you seemed like your mind was made up. Chill dude
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies