PA-Morning Call/Muhlenberg College: Clinton +9 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 05:38:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  PA-Morning Call/Muhlenberg College: Clinton +9 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA-Morning Call/Muhlenberg College: Clinton +9  (Read 6827 times)
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« on: September 17, 2016, 08:03:34 PM »

He doesn't need. Current states with the advantage plus either Wisconsin or Colorado wins it for him.

taking which numbers? 538/RCP-average? ^^
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 08:09:50 PM »

can't imagine that clinton would lose WI without proto-liberal feingold losing too and that seems like a no-go anyway.

feingold is going to energize the fringle-liberal part of the elecotorate for sure and WI republicans seemed to hate trump for a long time...looks like the swallowed him more or less but i am not so sure about their motivation level.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 09:06:40 PM »

their recent map doesn't really look like your scenario.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2016, 09:22:12 PM »

in fact, a tied poll wouldn't surprise me at all....especially since this poll here is the other kind of "outlier" and marist seems to see half the country tied.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2016, 09:32:54 PM »

in fact the polls alone can't be the reason why all eyes are on PA since the polls look closer in MI and WI since quite some time but no republican seems to really but it.

after the trump-leaning vermont and good old republican utah i am pretty sure we are going to see a poll this cycle which brings about any state into anyone's reach.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2016, 09:45:07 PM »

it's like illinois on a smaller scale...there are theoretically enough votes to kill phillie and some areas of the country are going red and becoming redder but it's a lot harder than in ohio and republicans didn't really shine regarding GOTV in comparison.

ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2016, 10:15:41 PM »

this election is my personal sequel to the endless drama of my own austrian presidential election last spring, which was the most intense nail-biter which my country (and i myself) has ever endured (and is getting repeated next december cause of the great public demand)......

i have tried for years to understand the US of A and its political system and now have realized, all those pretty rules are meant to be broken and all polling logic must be forgotten for this hellish rollercoaster.....

as a political geek i can't decide if this is heaven, hell or both....but i am pretty sure, ohio and PA won't be won by the same candidate this time.

ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2016, 10:26:05 PM »

SKIP
LOL, "great public demand" ?
More because "the FPÖ challenged the original result and the High Court ruled in favour" ... Tongue
SKIP

pardon, i think i need a kind of sarcasm tag. Smiley in fact, i am pretty sure the demand for a december election is so low that the turnout will invent new bottoms to drop at.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies