NC-13: GSG, Nickel (D) internal - Nickel +4 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 05:04:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Senate & House Election Polls
  NC-13: GSG, Nickel (D) internal - Nickel +4 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NC-13: GSG, Nickel (D) internal - Nickel +4  (Read 564 times)
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: September 06, 2022, 10:49:42 AM »

God dang it what is he doing? His internals should be way better. Is he not attacking Hines enough or something?

Isn't this literally a tossup district? Also, no one thinks you want Nickel to actually win so stop trolling. You're exhausting.
Don't even. I am not trolling nor do I want Hines to win. There are many examples of D internals underestimating Republicans beyond belief and so if Nickel was winning the general(which I agree he would only win by a couple points) at this point he would be drastically ahead in his internals

No? Obama’s internal polls were right on the money in 2012, and there’s many other examples. I think Doug Jones actually had internals of him losing in 2017 even after the molestation allegations.

Isn’t this a Biden <1 seat? I think Nickels will win since the Triad is chock full of high turnout liberal whites that are pretty inflexible.

Obama was the last Democrat who was competitive with non-college-educated whites in several battleground states (the fact that 2012 also happens to be the most recent year in which there were no major problems with polling is probably no coincidence) and Jones ran in a special election in which receiving fewer votes than Hillary Clinton was enough for a win because of the dramatic drop-off in Republican turnout. Don’t think these are at all comparable to post-Trump November elections, and it should also be noted that the Jones campaign released an internal showing him up 48-47 over Tuberville in October 2020.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies