Trump Surrogate Newt Gingrich to Megyn Kelly: 'You are fascinated with sex!' (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 09:47:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump Surrogate Newt Gingrich to Megyn Kelly: 'You are fascinated with sex!' (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump Surrogate Newt Gingrich to Megyn Kelly: 'You are fascinated with sex!'  (Read 2885 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: October 26, 2016, 09:57:57 AM »
« edited: October 26, 2016, 09:59:29 AM by Fancy Bear »

Who is Megyn Kelly really? Isn't she just another neocon/whatever white lie we make up for career R loyalists or is she different?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 10:04:15 AM »
« Edited: October 26, 2016, 10:07:33 AM by Fancy Bear »

megyn kelly is a center-right populist with some serious journalistic skills, who goes against everyone who disagrees with her personal beliefs.

true, it's most about herself but she uses her "mean girl streak", as someone called it, for good as often as for bad.

Basically the Blaze girl but not a shrill?  There are still a lot of respectable conservatives. McCain was one until Palin. My crazy left wing retired fb troll stepdad considered voting for him until Palin. Is she someone who thinks being a good wife/daughter/mother is at least as important in doing other things but isn't humping Mr.Burn's leg?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 10:18:34 AM »

this post is another example of women being held to a double standard. I'm no fan of Kelly's politics, as she is part of the Fox right wing echo chamber (like Chris Wallace) but she's a competent intelligent journalist (like Chris Wallace) and your criticism of her wouldn't fly if she were a man.

you are correct that even while i quoted it, usually no one talks about a "mean boy streak".

and she is absolutely intelligent - and contrary to gretchen carlson, who used her intelligence to play a dumb person, she is not afraid to show it.

in general i only somehow doubt her journalistic neutrality cause of stuff like "jesus was white"-gate. otherwise i even like her - she sticks it to everyone.
I would have asked to define white. Jesus by the most liberal definition was. Would any of us consider him white? Maybe only a few. And a few people wouldn't consider me or our LBP friend white.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies