Benenson Research Group (D)- Ford expands lead to six points. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 11:01:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2006 Elections
  2006 Senatorial Election Polls
  Benenson Research Group (D)- Ford expands lead to six points. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Benenson Research Group (D)- Ford expands lead to six points.  (Read 2078 times)
poughies
« on: September 25, 2006, 03:31:34 PM »

http://haroldfordjr2006.blogspot.com/

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7079/1320/1600/poll1.1.jpg

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7079/1320/1600/poll2.jpg
poughies
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 03:42:25 PM »

an internal poll that matches with other polling.... and internal polling that shows Ford gaining momentum (though can u gain it if u continue to have it?).... as it was 2 points last month. I would expect other polling to come out and show Ford with a 3-6 point lead.... just my belief.
poughies
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2006, 03:54:28 PM »

Other polling showing Ford has got the momentum-

Last mouth- this same polling outfit had Ford up 2
Rasmussen had the race close from 13 to 6 to 1.
Survey usa had Ford for up 3.

As I said matching other polling that shows Ford has complete momentum.
poughies
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2006, 04:18:19 PM »

Oh for god shakes.... Clearly not. Rather I'm saying that this pollling is in line with other polling that says Ford has momentum. And I am not one who says that Kean isn't in the lead or at least tied. Ford is tied or ahead... and anyone who has this race lean republican isn't paying attention. Corker may win (I don't believe he will), but he isn't winning right now.
poughies
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2006, 04:24:53 PM »

Sorry bad grammar. I think Kean is tied or in the lead.
poughies
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2006, 04:39:12 PM »

ahahahahhahahaha god sake..... No, but if the glove fits, then he is guilty. Ford has momentum. This same group of polling suggested Ford with a Ford lead late last month. Within two weeks, two polls came out that had Ford up 3 and down 1. This new poll comes out with ford up 6. I'm merely saying that it would make mighty sense if some other polls come out with Ford in the lead..... I don't think he is up six. I think its closer to three. That's just me....
poughies
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2006, 04:46:15 PM »

Well I clearly do as i put (D) in the title. But just because it is an interal, it doesn't mean that we throw out. If we see that other polls have showed Ford with the momentum including a survey usa that had him up 3 two weeks ago, then how is a 6 point lead such a jump (especially with his church and illegal immigrant ads). Sure, I would prefer to see a non-partisan poll that shows Ford up by 6, but Mason-Dixon hasn't taken a poll here.

My real question is, why hasn't Corker released an internal poll?

And as for undecideds, most telephone polls usually have a higher number... Maybe they didn't include leaners? I don't know....
poughies
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2006, 08:21:49 PM »

I expect (and could be wrong) to see other polls come out showing Ford with a slight lead.... it fits the pattern. Watch me be wrong.
poughies
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2006, 08:38:53 PM »

I expect (and could be wrong) to see other polls come out showing Ford with a slight lead.... it fits the pattern. Watch me be wrong.

SUSA already had their last TN poll with him in the lead (+3) and Rasmussen's last poll had him only a point behind so its certainly a reasonable prediction. I doubt he will be up 6 in them though.

What i have been trying to say. Its a "logical" poll..... I believe he is more up in the area of 3 myself, but this poll isn't crazy. Plus expect some help from the governor..... and the state while conservative, is really more a conservative dem state.... kinda like New Hampshire is more a more liberal republican state than it is a democratic state....
poughies
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2006, 09:17:59 PM »

Which is why it is so important for Ford to continue tough on issues like immigration and guns.... Look you'll luck out with a Tester and even Brown once in a while.... but in Tennessee, Ford is doing what he needs to do.
poughies
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2006, 09:22:40 PM »

Interesting note, I emailed Scott Rasmussen or at least the email given on the site. For anything else, I emailed him once in 2004 and got a quick response. Tonight, the response was within minutes. Expect another poll from Tennessee by the end of the week. LOOKING FORWARD!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies