Comedy Goldmine VII: Straight-to-DVD Christmas Special (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 07:07:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Comedy Goldmine VII: Straight-to-DVD Christmas Special (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Comedy Goldmine VII: Straight-to-DVD Christmas Special  (Read 84547 times)
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« on: August 17, 2008, 02:42:38 PM »

This pictures maybe fake, but Ghost/Sprits aren't. I personally have seen some.

I rest my case.
Yea, I was 99% sure ghosts existed, that has now dropped to about 40%

DTWL, why do you hate me? Why do you always cut me down? Is it because you were picked on in school, and know you try to make your self feel bigger by picking on someone over the computer? You are a sorry excuse for a man.
In this particular instance its because someone who believes the Earth is 6,008 years old obviously will believe anything.  Usually its because I've had more intelligent conversations with the paper weight on my desk

I believe the earth is around 6,008 years old because that is what the Bible says. And you can't believe some part of the bible, you have to believe all the bible, you can't cherry pick what you like and don't like. Anyways, I done with you, because the fact is, if you and I were face to face you wouldn't be talk sh**t to me, because you hind behind your computer. So why don't you go talk to your paper weight again, I'm sure it likes you.

Its scary that he watches the Flintstones like its a documentary.
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 04:32:42 PM »

This pictures maybe fake, but Ghost/Sprits aren't. I personally have seen some.

I rest my case.
Yea, I was 99% sure ghosts existed, that has now dropped to about 40%

DTWL, why do you hate me? Why do you always cut me down? Is it because you were picked on in school, and know you try to make your self feel bigger by picking on someone over the computer? You are a sorry excuse for a man.
In this particular instance its because someone who believes the Earth is 6,008 years old obviously will believe anything.  Usually its because I've had more intelligent conversations with the paper weight on my desk

I believe the earth is around 6,008 years old because that is what the Bible says. And you can't believe some part of the bible, you have to believe all the bible, you can't cherry pick what you like and don't like. Anyways, I done with you, because the fact is, if you and I were face to face you wouldn't be talk sh**t to me, because you hind behind your computer. So why don't you go talk to your paper weight again, I'm sure it likes you.

Its scary that he watches the Flintstones like its a documentary.

When I first learned that Creationists still existed, I couldn't believe it. Considering how much evidence there is in favor of a billions of years old universe, it seems fundamentally untenable to believe that the Earth's only 6,000 years old. Then again, maybe that's just me, actually believing empirical evidence over the say-so of Genesis (which probably was not meant to be taken literally). Wink

Hey.  I believe a supreme being created the universe, i just choose not to take Genesis all that literally.

Damnit I have the Flintstones tune in my head...When you're with the Flintstones...you're gonna have a yabba dabba do time...
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2008, 04:38:03 PM »

The Goldmine always caves in when we decide to debate while inside.

Quiet Strumpet.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies